User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    If you join EAA.org after being a member for 60 days you qualify for X-Plan. In addition to fixed X-plan prices dealer is limited to dealer fees of $100. Plus you can stack incentives on top.
    https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-membersh...nition-program

You can check X-plan prices at fordpartner.com and input eaa01 as partner code.

You can see x-plan prices at fordpartner.com input eaa01 as partner code

I ordered my F350 using X-plan plus stacked Ford incentive Cash, UAAA Cash and a $3,000 PCO Back last year.
    To add on,

X-plan price is listed on the bottom of invoice. As an X-plan buyer the Dealer must show it to you if you request it.

The formula for X-plan is

0.4% BELOW invoice plus $275. For a Superduty it comes out very close to invoice price.

Example, my loaded 2019 F350 diesel Lariat Ultimate 4x4
    A MSRP of $74,015
    Invoice was 69,611
    X-plan was $69,608. Calculated invoice 69,611 - $278 (0.4% of Invoice) + $275

Then they applied Ford Cash, USAA Cash and $3,000 PCO to reduce the price further.

You can also go to NADA.COM and build a truck/car. It will give you MSRP and INVOCE for every option and total MSRP and INVOICE for your build.
    Last edited by Jerryr; 08-03-2019 at 03:44 PM.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last year I bought a 2017 GMC Denali 2500HD gas-burner (which was my preference) that only had 5800 miles on it. I got what I considered to be a VERY good deal on what was basically a new truck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you become a member of the Ford Mustang Club you can also get x-plan pricing. Well worth the $25 for the membership. I love my new 2019 F350. I did not want to be a Guinea Pig for the 2020 models of FORD or GM. Both are going to 10 speed transmissions and engine changes, I would never buy a 1st year model if you plan on keeping it out of warranty, IMHO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We made the decision to move up to a larger RV, so I first had to upgrade our F150. Pretty much knew I was not going to go for a brand new F250 at the prices they were asking, so I scoured the large internet sites to see what was out there. We knew we wanted a gas engine, one that had the back step on the tailgate, AC to the back seat area, and a couple other items. It took the better part of 3 months for me to find the right one, and I ended up buying 75 miles from home. I got what I felt was a great price for a 2017 F-250 w/20k miles on it. Right color, right interior, step on tailgate, etc. When I went to see it, I was not happy with tires, bedliner, and trim around bed and tailgate. Negotiated in to the deal new tires, new trim, re-paint of the bedliner. I never buy a vehicle (pre-owned or new) without purchasing the extended warranty. In with the finance guy to pay, and he offered me the Ford extended warranty for what I thought was a terrible price. I declined and said I would get it through my bank. Right before I signed, he cut the cost of the warranty in half and I took it! From there, took it to Discount Tire and got brand new tires, paid for by the Dealer. So, we have had the truck for 6 months and in Jun upgraded our RV to a 2018 GD Imagine 2500RL. Truck tows it nicely! We have been out a couple times to make sure all was working well with the RV and we are loving it! Got a great deal on the truck, got a great deal on the RV, and I feel we are set for the foreseeable future! Happy hunting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonchie View Post
    Based upon several comments to previous threads, I am considering purchasing a new truck. The 1/2 ton trucks seem to have a huge discount offer on them upwards of 20% off MSRP. What kind of discounts are you guys experiencing on your 3/4 or 1 ton trucks? I would like to go in prepared to negotiate a reasonable price based upon others experiences.
    Are you a Costco member? I just purchased a new 3500HD Duramax and I saved about $8000 before the rebates and other discounts and they all totaled up to a savings of $13,500. Costco also had a deal with a he local Ford store as well, but they did not have the additional rebates to lower the overall cost. Go the one ton for the extra load capability. It is only one additional leaf spring, but it sure makes a difference.

I am sure that others will chime in with additional information.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Dennis Dillon RAM in Caldwell ID. One price, no haggle. I ordered a 2018 exactly how I wanted and
    My local fleet guy in Vancouver could not beat the price. You can do it on the phone, tell Nick, Bob Carroll says hi.
    Bob and Cheryl, Puka the doodle
    2018 Ram 2500 Crew,Diesel,4x4
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    2012 Palomino 6.5 camper

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New 2019 GMC 3500HD's are between $47k and $58k depending on trim level for diesels. 2020s start at $80k See link below
    https://www.rivardbuickgmc.com/Vehic...ierra%203500HD
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never waste time on playing the discount or even the payments game with financing on any pickup truck. I will not pay more than 80% of MSRP. How the dealer gets there is their problem not mine. There are many under the counter incentives the dealer has from the OEM that you will never be privy to.

Also, check NADA and see what average prices the particular model you are looking at is selling for. For instance, I recently did a check of the new 2020 Chevy 2500 with the 6.6 gasser. Average MSRP is around $48K and the average selling price is around $40K. $38,400 is 80% of $48K, so even the current average selling price is close to 20% off.
    Last edited by Copperhead; 08-30-2019 at 10:36 PM.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post

Also, check NADA and see what average prices the particular model you are looking at is selling for. For instance, I recently did a check of the new 2020 Chevy 2500 with the 6.6 gasser. Average MSRP is around $48K and the average selling price is around $40K. $38,400 is 80% of $48K, so even the current average selling price is close to 20% off.
    I’m not finding the average selling price on NADA. Is that available on the consumer version?
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsitivedivetraining View Post
    New 2019 GMC 3500HD's are between $47k and $58k depending on trim level for diesels. 2020s start at $80k See link below
    https://www.rivardbuickgmc.com/Vehic...ierra%203500HD
    I don’t understand this post. Are you comparing discounted 2019’s to full MSRP 20’s?
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast