User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Additional add on mods.

Thought I would show these mods off.
    Added ehe JBL GTO629 speakers for a much improved sound through the stereo and ran the cables needed to play the TV through the stereo when I'm watch over the air TV. The contrast makes them look really nice .
    Added the Yamaha ATS1080-R sound bar for the TV so when we stream TV through our Roku it is surround sound and 3D surround if wanted also. It makes you feel as if your in a theater and sounds just plain fantastic. You won't see much of it once the curtains go up, but you will hear it.

While out on our first trip with the Imagine 2670 MK we picked up this wall clock for the camper. Picked it up while walking around in the arts and crafts show in the Gatlinburg Civics center. A lot of great craftsman selling a lot of nice hand made items.

Another simple add on was the vacuum cleaner stand . The top just plugs in to a wall mounted handle. I don't think it would stay in place 1 minute going down the road ,but while parked it works fine.
    Attachment 21481
    Attachment 21480

Attachment 21482

Attachment 21483Attachment 21484
    Last edited by ScopesNC; 07-19-2019 at 09:26 PM.
    Jim T.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done!
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post
    Well done!
    Well except for the TYPOS and spelling maybe. GEES. I can tell it was a long day. LOL
    Jim T.