Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert Ground Control 3.0 - 4 point

Howdy

After Auto leveling, I discovered that I was ever so slightly nose down (been like this for quite some time and finally decided to fix it) and wanted to correct that and then zero the leveling system for the next time.

I decided to manually level to get the coach the way I wanted it. I manually raised both rear jacks (manual mode and retract highlighted). Note that the left rear jack was not at the exact same height as the right one due to a previous auto leveling

I then raised the front end to where I wanted it by depressing the ‘front’ button. I did the same for the rear by depressing the ‘Rear’ button. However, since the previous auto level left the rear jacks at different heights, the left jack is about 1/2” off the ground.

Instructions say to depress the left and rear button but when I did that, it felt like the right rear was also affected which threw my over all leveling off again. Right now, the left rear is still 1/2” off the ground

I did re-zero the system since the coach is level the way I want it. I could probably just auto level again to get the left rear jack grounded but I don’t feel like bring my slides in prior to getting the nose up before hitting auto level

Am I correct in thinking that I should be able to control each jack separately when in manual mode

Thanks
    Frank
    Frank and Harriett
    2018 303 RLS, Feb 2018 Build
    2009 2500HD Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Short Bed
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Sounds like you need to HOME that jack
    There's a procedure in Lipperts manual that explains the process.

Michael

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Previously known as mikgala

F-250 7.3 PSD Lariat Super Cab LB wt 152K - 25 row Ford tranny cooler, A&E Air Intake system, TS-6 high performance Super Chip, Air Ride airbags, Bilstein shocks

2017 Reflection 307 MKS 9,875 UVW / 12,995 GVWR / 1,605 Pin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, not familiar with ‘home the jack’ but will research it

I ultimately decided to ‘Auto Reconnect’ and then ‘Auto Level’ and that took care of that LR jack. Also, since I re-zero’d, the auto level worked perfectly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can definitely control the individual jacks. Maybe you hit “rear” a bit before you hit “left”. I’ve done that a couple of times. It’s a bit awkward.
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backtrack2015 View Post
    You can definitely control the individual jacks. Maybe you hit “rear” a bit before you hit “left”. I’ve done that a couple of times. It’s a bit awkward.
    Thanks, I’ll try that next time!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same system on my 2020 230RL, which we picked up on Friday, 1/17/2020; the rear jacks will only extend using the Auto-Level function. I can retract them together, but I cannot extend them by pressing the rear button outside the Auto-Level mode. Do I have a system issue or is it operator error?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you put it in manual mode, you should be able to drive each one separately. If it won’t do it when you’re in manual mode, it is definitely a system issue.
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have the Lippet 3.0 Auto Level system on my '20 303 rls. Recently I've noticed that when I unhook and push the Auto Level button it does it's thing but then stops and flashes a Panic Stop code before it finishes it's leveling. Have to push the enter button to clear the code and push the Auto button again. The same code comes up. To me it seems level but why doesn't the Level code come on the screen? Also did I read right. The slides need to in to operate the system correctly? Thanks for any advice.