User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water Heater & Manual Slide Help

Familiarizing myself as to where things are located and cannot find access to the manual slide control, found the handle but not where it is used and cannot find access to the electrical heater element.

Any help appreciated.
    Reflection 297RSTS 2018
    Ram 2500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No manual crank on mine that I could find. Not on the hydraulic slides or the bedroom Schwintech slide. The crank I got was for lower the spare tire and the access hole is behind my PS slide.

Access to the electrical heater element.... not sure.... maybe behind an oval panel someplace?
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahriad View Post
    Familiarizing myself as to where things are located and cannot find access to the manual slide control, found the handle but not where it is used and cannot find access to the electrical heater element.

Any help appreciated.
    There should be a hole in the J wrap - the lower valance panel - on the slide. The hole allows access to the shaft that fits the hand crank. Control is crank one way or the other.

The 310 is a Solitude with hydraulically operated slides. No hand cranking there.
    Can't help with the water heater. Google your model number and look for a parts diagram.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    No manual crank on mine that I could find. Not on the hydraulic slides or the bedroom Schwintech slide. The crank I got was for lower the spare tire and the access hole is behind my PS slide.

Access to the electrical heater element.... not sure.... maybe behind an oval panel someplace?
    T-dawg - no crank for your hydraulic slides. I've heard there's a way to drive the pump with a drill motor.

Check post #16 in this thread for a link to a video showing manual operation of your Schwintek.
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...329#post247329