User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had that happen on our last trip. My wife found water, on the floor of the master. I looked in the basement and found water dripping from a line above the auto-level controls. I turned off the water at the city connection and filled the fresh tank. This stopped the drip and leaking, but the underbelly was dripping from the middle forward most hole. We used the water pump for the rest of the trip, so it only leaked while using. I took it into the dealer and they found a leak at a hot water connection behind the shower. They are fixing it now.
    Wiley & Shelley
    2018 Grand Design Solitude 373FB (w/ Reese 20k Goose Box)
    2017 Ford F-350 FX-4 SRW w/ 6.7 PSD

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, WileyS. I'm hoping that was it for me, too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2019 F-250, 6.7L Powerstroke
    2019 Transcend, 32BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No reason to have 3 holes underneath.... I always check my underneath material for small holes and close them up. Sometimes having a small rock fly up from the highway and hit material will cause a small hole. Make sure there are no openings underneath you do not want the mice walking in🤣.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're three maybe half a dime shaped holes in a straight line, perfectly rounded and clearly put there on purpose. There are 3 or 4 sets of these holes. I feel like they were out there for ventilation.

2019 Transcend, 32BHS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for bringing this up!

We had a small leak in our 2150 RB from the water pump under the kitchen sink that was only present when city water pressure exceeded 30 PSI. It was maddening trying to find the sources of the water on the kitchen floor. I haven't done a lot of searching for water leaks in our new 260RD, thinking our last issue was an isolated incident, but this makes me think I need to look hard before something major shows up.
    DaveO_VB
    Virginia Beach / SE Virginia
    2016 F-150 Super Tow (loved but gone)
    2018 2150RB (Has a new happy home)
    2020 260RD DP windows
    2019 F-250 Lariat Gas SD Payload 3079#
    Anderson Ultimate

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DaveO- Do you use a water pressure regulator?

2019 Transcend, 32BHS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveO_VB View Post
    Thanks for bringing this up!

We had a small leak in our 2150 RB from the water pump under the kitchen sink that was only present when city water pressure exceeded 30 PSI. It was maddening trying to find the sources of the water on the kitchen floor. I haven't done a lot of searching for water leaks in our new 260RD, thinking our last issue was an isolated incident, but this makes me think I need to look hard before something major shows up.
    Do you use a water pressure regulator?

2019 Transcend, 32BHS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonFive View Post
    Do you use a water pressure regulator?

Yes, we have an adjustable with a built in pressure gauge. Some of the state parks we camped in had water pressure under 30 PSI and we didn't see any water on the kitchen floor but other sites would get to 40 PSI. Because it wasn't happening everyday or even every camping trip the problem in our mind was exterior water leaking in through the awning connection, A/C, TV antenna or some other source. I used sealant everywhere on the roof to try to stop it, without success. Until we finally found the slow drip from the water pump (after checking it many times) we never connected the inlet water pressure with the random water pool we would find on the kitchen floor. By the way - a half twist on the connection solved the problem. We had checked our new unit for obvious leaks but your post reminded me to do a thorough search for hidden ones before it becomes a problem.
    DaveO_VB
    Virginia Beach / SE Virginia
    2016 F-150 Super Tow (loved but gone)
    2018 2150RB (Has a new happy home)
    2020 260RD DP windows
    2019 F-250 Lariat Gas SD Payload 3079#
    Anderson Ultimate

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveO_VB View Post
    Yes, we have an adjustable with a built in pressure gauge. Some of the state parks we camped in had water pressure under 30 PSI and we didn't see any water on the kitchen floor but other sites would get to 40 PSI. Because it wasn't happening everyday or even every camping trip the problem in our mind was exterior water leaking in through the awning connection, A/C, TV antenna or some other source. I used sealant everywhere on the roof to try to stop it, without success. Until we finally found the slow drip from the water pump (after checking it many times) we never connected the inlet water pressure with the random water pool we would find on the kitchen floor. By the way - a half twist on the connection solved the problem. We had checked our new unit for obvious leaks but your post reminded me to do a thorough search for hidden ones before it becomes a problem.
    Yep, mine was a half turn on the cold water line in the main bath.

2019 Transcend, 32BHS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12