User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck, enjoy the rig. Very envious, the 2450RL is the floor plan we wanted, but it was not available when we took our 2150RB.
    Be interested to hear your thoughts and if you use the trailer back-up assist. I set it up, played around with it for a couple days when we first got the trailer home and have not used it since.
    Enjoy the new unit!
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    Best of luck, enjoy the rig. Very envious, the 2450RL is the floor plan we wanted, but it was not available when we took our 2150RB.
    Be interested to hear your thoughts and if you use the trailer back-up assist. I set it up, played around with it for a couple days when we first got the trailer home and have not used it since.
    Enjoy the new unit!
    Thanks The blind spot monitoring of the trailer I think is a big plus with that system. I will let you know what I think of it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    2020 Imagine 2450RL
    Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 Trailer Tow Package
    Eaz-Lift Elite WD Hitch 14,000lb capacity 1,200lb bars

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the TT is last on your list, but bet you have more to buy and get!
    Got extra fuses?
    Lakeland FL.
    2016 1500 Ram Crew
    2019- imagine-2150RB

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're in the same boat... (ah, see what I did there...)
    The Amazon and UPS drivers have been piling stuff on our porch for days now, I'm afraid to look at the Amazon balance. I spent a fair bit on upfitting - I know DW spent even more on the outfitting. It's all good. Nice 2670 in the yard, and a 4-day site booked for the weekend after next. All I have to do is learn to back the thing into a site before then. (Not entirely true... I have more to learn.)

Great idea about scanning every manual - I skimmed through each one on Friday night, but searching a PDF is so obvious. Thank you.
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10sne1 View Post
    Maybe the TT is last on your list, but bet you have more to buy and get!
    Got extra fuses?
    Thanks I will pick up some tomorrow. I see your in Lakeland Florida, we just sold our winter home in Lakeland, Foxwood Lake Estates. We might not get south this winter but will the following winter for sure. We have a lot of friends in that area that are hoping we make it down this winter. There's a park in Bartow that we like and would stay there.

Ken
    2020 Imagine 2450RL

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Iproff1, we just signed the papers on a 22MLE and I pretty much have the same truck as you. How has been your pulling experience? I'm a little worried about being close to max.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Hi Iproff1, we just signed the papers on a 22MLE and I pretty much have the same truck as you. How has been your pulling experience? I'm a little worried about being close to max.
    Steph, I'd suggest you start a new thread instead of piggy-backing on another. You'll more than likely get more response. Please provide all the specifics of the F150, i.e., payload/tow rating, GCVWR, GVWR, axel ratings, etc. Also, same number for your beautiful 22 MLE. UVW, GVWR, tongue weight. As an owner of a 22 MLE, I can tell you the tongue weight is 200 lbs more than their advertised weight. Your weight sheet should have all the TT specifics.

Stay safe.
    2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z71 6.2l aka "Luci"
    2020 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22 MLE aka "Desi"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case you haven’t started new thread - the 2.7 eco boost has the pulling power it is the payload you might be close too. My 2150RB is a touch lighter GVWR than your 22MLE, about three or four hundred pounds.
    Your loaded hitch weight should be in the 700 to 800 pound range depending on what you take with you. About 2/3rds of what you load in the front stowage will transfer to the hitch, the other 1/3 to the axles. So look at your sticker payload, subtract approx 750# and then subtract hitch weight and everything else in the truck. If still positive you are in the ball park.

The only tow issue I have with the 3.5 eco boost is the engine backing vs other V8 engines I’ve towed with. Granted I do tow thru mostly mountain roads here in BC and in the US PNW, uphills are not an issue, downhills tend to be a braking experience to say the least.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, On another non RV related forum, they prefer continuing thread of the same subject as oppose to starting a new one. I'll get a new one going shortly.
    I ran my numbers and I'm within range but border line which I really dont like.
    I was curious to see Iproff1 towing experience since he also has the exact same truck as I (Lariat 2.7 EB short box). Well, maybe not the same color.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, On another non RV related forum, they prefer continuing thread of the same subject as oppose to starting a new one. I'll get a new one going shortly.
    I ran my numbers and I'm within range but border line which I really dont like.
    I was curious to see Iproff1 towing experience since he also has the exact same truck as I (Lariat 2.7 EB short box). Well, maybe not the same color.
    Just saw this will try and find your other thread. The 2.7 with tow package has towed our 2450RL without any problems. Would not even know the trailers there most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    2020 Imagine 2450RL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast