User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refrigerator Water Filter

We just picked up our 2930RL. It has a Samsung residential refrigerator with an ice maker. A first for us. However no water filter in the unit. Wondering if anyone has been able to place a filter inline with the ice maker water inlet. There is a water shutoff for the ice maker at the Nautilus unit. Thinking I could tap in there. Or would I achieve the same thing by just purchasing a clearsource water filtration system for the city water supply. Want to eliminate chlorine taste. Dont go dry camping.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would do the clearsource system for the whole unit, then you will have good water everywhere.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Water is the main source of life so we can’t compromise on the quality of water, that’s why we need crystal clear water for our daily use which helps to maintain our health. So for making the pure Water for drinking we should need best whole house water filtration system for our home to make our water healthier and germs free for us.