User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    My Solitude came from the factory with wet bolts except for the outer ends of the springs. That’s 5 in the center at the equalizer and shackles on each side. At 8500 miles those those four on the ends had bushings that were worn completely or almost thru.
    Charlie
    Yup. What's up with that? Why did they use wet bolts everywhere else except the outer end of the springs, Cheap? When we had our Imagine I did the wet bolt MorRyde CRE
    and HD Shackle upgrade. When we were looking at buying the Solitude I checked to make sure it had wet bolts but I only checked the equalizer area. I did not realize the end of the springs did not have them.
    I didn't want to have to do this again. If I'm going to do it or have someone else install wet bolts on the outer spring hangers I might as well install the HD shackle kit as well. Looks like for our Solitude the MORryde kit is U012-016 for 2.25 shackle length $93 from Amazon. Would end up with two wet bolts left over from the kit since the center equaflex is already a wet bolt.
    Last edited by Steven@147; 08-06-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123