User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decal Warranty

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    ^2x. Confirm directly with Grand Design.

chris
    I just checked the GD website. They have graphics on the website. Now I'm not sure exactly which decals OP wants, but there are a bunch listed.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In David's (OP) signature, he lists his right as a 2015 Reflection. So this would have had the 1 year warrantee and would most likely be well out of warrantee (unless he purchased a new old stock within the last year).

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyRVA View Post
    We spruced up a motorhome we owned years ago. New decals from the manufacturer were very expensive. I took the coach to a sign shop that did vinyl on vehicles. They made vinyl decals that looked like the original (we did make some color changes) and installed them for us. We paid less than what the manufacturer wanted for the decals only. I did remove the old decals myself to save on labor costs.

Just as an example, one large letter decal (a W) was $75 each from Winnebago (I needed two). I paid the vinyl shop $30 for both of the big letters.
    The parts lookup for Grand Design shows the decals I need are no longer available (the dealer was correct). I am going to go to Fast Signs and see what they will charge to replace the decals or make some new design. Whatever they come up with will be an improvement of cracked/peeling decals from GD.
    David and Cindy
    2015 Reflection 303RLS #603
    1995 Ford F250 7.3
    Youngstown, Ohio

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some two cracked decals on the nose of 2015 Reflection 29RS. Called GD customer service and they sent me the decals.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billskinnerjr View Post
    I had some two cracked decals on the nose of 2015 Reflection 29RS. Called GD customer service and they sent me the decals.
    GD customer service told to to buy them through a dealer. GD told the dealer those weren't available anymore. I'm glad others have had good luck with customer service.
    David and Cindy
    2015 Reflection 303RLS #603
    1995 Ford F250 7.3
    Youngstown, Ohio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12