User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New 310GK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We take delivery of our 2020 310GK on Friday. Have to have a hauler bring it over from Traveland RV in Langley as we are awaiting our RAM 3500 Limited to be built! Should be here end of October. Decided to convert back to 5th wheels after 6 years of DP Motorhome.
    Last edited by brian-nicola310GK; 09-22-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian-nicola310GK View Post
    We take delivery of our 2020 310GK on Friday. Have to have a hauler bring it over from Traveland RV in Langley as we are awaiting our RAM 3500 Limited to be built! Should be here end of October. Decided to convert back to 5th wheels after 6 years of DP Motorhome.
    You will luv the trailer, we have used ours for several trips now and are so happy we decided on the 310. Only issue I had was I had to wait to get my house trailer endorsement, but that was really not that big of a deal.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian-nicola310GK View Post
    Hi, I am planning to trade a 19 2500 RLfor a 310GK, do you mind sharing the price you paid? I bought my RV from Travelland as well.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a PM!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are also looking to upgrading to 310GK someday soon.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all - I stumbled on this thread as we too are debating 310GK vs 2930RL and thought I'd bump this to the top. I've looked at all the stats side by side, seen the videos, etc.

So is there anyone else who may have also considered these two specific units care to chime in? What swayed you on the 310 or 2930? Thanks!
    Last edited by orbsah; 12-17-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    Hi all - I stumbled on this thread as we too are debating 310GK vs 2930RL and thought I'd bump this to the top. I've looked at all the stats side by side, seen the videos, etc. So is there anyone else who may have also considered these two specific units care to chime in? What swayed you on the 310 or 2930? Thanks!
    We didn't consider the 2930RL but we own a 310GK. By looking at floorplans I can comment on some differences in the hope that it will be helpful.

- we really like having the bed in the slide rather than in the nose, foremost because it gives us each an opening window right beside our heads (as well as one over our heads). Great for looking out to see the state of the world, sunshine in the morning, and for ventilation of fresh air both across the head of the bed and - when the breezes blow from another direction - from the opposite wall's window at the foot of the bed to the head of it.

- the closet in the 310GK is cavernous. We don't even nearly fill it when we live in the trailer for months at a time but some probably would. It's nice to have the space available there for storing things temporarily or long-term.

- the dresser in the 310GK is nice to have, just like home. Looks as though the 2930RL just has a couple of drawers under a smallish closet.

- the bathroom sink in the 2930's slide means that it is likely plumbed with a soft flexible hose which is notoriously prone to failure when it's NOT moved and probably even more so when it will be moved in and out with the slide. Further, I *think* I've seen a report here of the sink in a slide freezing up in cold weather.

- we had a 12cf fridge in our first trailer and - even though it's usually just the two of us - we like the improved capacity of the 18cf fridge in the 310GK; doesn't feel like we're jamming things in as much anymore.

- the six-point hydraulic leveling of the 310GK is fast and sure and the trailer seems more solid when parked than did our Reflection 320MKS with the same four-point electric system as the 2930RL.

I don't know what is the price difference between the two models, but these are some of the things I'd weigh in considering them. Hope it's useful. Best of luck with your choice.
    Last edited by boyscout; 12-17-2019 at 02:30 PM.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy scout beat me to the comments about the bedroom and closet. Some other items we like in the 310 is the pull out garbage/recycle bins, the window with light above the pantry door, the drop down TV into the fireplace and the extra window that is there also did not like the skylight above the island in the 2930. Our previous trailer had that and it seemed that no matter where I sat there was always light in my face thru the skylight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New to the forum. We just took delivery of our new 2020 310 on November 1st. What's not to like about it. We traded an Imagine 2500RL and had no intention of trading until we decided to "just take a look". The price was much less than we expected.

After two short trips only problem is the much discussed problem with the Furrion oven temps all over the place.

We love it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your purchase and Happy Trails to You!

We're purchasing our 310 in January. After attending many RV shows, we chose the 310 mainly because of not wanting anything larger that 36 feet, the floor plan works for us, and more importantly, we felt the customer service from Grand Design can't be beat (based on owner feedback). We're also thinking down the road when we start traveling and want to stay in the National Parks, which I've heard a number can't accommodate beyond the 36' length (at least for now). Too, we ended up getting a new F350 DRW last week because I felt the DRW was the best TV of choice for our intended use. The TV will have ample capability for the 301's GVWR if we ever pack it to the 15K limit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast