Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom&Trish View Post
    Sound all to familiar!!!!
    Ordered 3 slide out awnings for the same reason, it was cheaper! Hum??? Or not!!!

Add said free shipping? BUT because they where not in Camping Worlds inventory, it cost $85.00 each for shipping! Told us 3 weeks delivery, well it took longer. When the first one came the shipping tube was crushed, both ends gone and so was the hardware kit. Took Camping World and Lippert two weeks to replace the kit. When the other two awnings finally came, one was correct and the other was reverse rotation. When I called Solera/ Lippert they told me I wasn’t capable of fixing the awning and recommended going to an RV shop BUT would not pay for it. Well thanks to U-tube videos its fixed. The sad part is Camping World couldn’t even track the shipments. Etrailer and Amazon will be getting our future business. At least both of these companies are straight forward about shipping policies.
    I just did the same thing, 3 slide covers. First order, one was the wrong size but in the right box. Second time same cover was lacking parts. Third time was the charm. They gave me a $75 credit for my trouble.
    2019 Reflection 312BHTS TT Sold

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by camper1013 View Post
    I don't know why its sideways, but here it it. We also added a larger handle. Seems to really help with the kids not hanging on it like the old one.

Attachment 21879
    We have the same handle for ours. Love it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm. Here's a portrait and a landscape pic taken just now on I-80 in Iowa.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4005.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	22012 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4006.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	22013

In the past, the vBulletin software used on this website and other forums didn't understand my iPhone JPEG's EXIF data. It didn't read the orientation info so it just assumed landscape and rotated the uploaded portrait pics accordingly. For some reason it just didn't take them in the orientation they were uploaded in. I can remember when vBulletin software actually didn't do that so maybe it was a "feature" that was added or turned on by default? I would need to use Preview on the Mac to rotate, save, unrotate and save again and then somehow it would display portrait pics properly.

The two pics above come from the iPhone in the new emerging HEIF/HEIC image format. Apple made the decision to adopt it in IOS 11. It's supposedly more efficient and less lossy than good old JPEG. This website's vBulletin software doesn't understand that format either so I convert iPhone pics that I post to JPEG using Preview on the Mac. No rotating/unrotating silliness this time.
    Last edited by Luv2Ski; 08-17-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    Steve and Cheryl

2017 Momentum 328M w/Dual Pane Windows and 3rd A/C. Aftermarket mods: Titan EOH Disc Brakes, MORryde IS suspension and Reese 5th Airborne Sidewinder pin box
    2014 Ram 3500 Longhorn Megacab 4x4 DRW with 6.7 HD Cummins Turbo Diesel, AISIN trans, 3.73 axles and a Reese 20K puck mount hitch
    Call sign: AAØSB, Class: Extra

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firmn74 View Post
    So did you have a problem with the stairs hitting the bedroom steps when folded up? Could you post a pic of them folded up with the door open?
    Thanks!
    My steps are back past the door opening so I had no problems with contact. I forgot to take a picture of them in the stored position but will get one on here as soon as I remember to take one.
    2019 Chevy 3500 CC SRW Duramax
    2015 Reflection 323 BHS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a picture with them stowed. You can see I have plenty of room from my step. Yes I know it is still the wrong way, old habits die hard!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4302.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	22110
    2019 Chevy 3500 CC SRW Duramax
    2015 Reflection 323 BHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a couple chairs from camping world on line a couple years ago, and it was a fiasco. Was given a 10 day ship date and after 20 days called camping world. I was told that the chairs were being shipped direct from the company. Called that company and was told they had the order but wouldn't ship until cw paid them for the order. (apparently having a hard time getting paid) I called camping world back and they told me they only paid monthly to this company. Anyway after five weeks the chairs finally showed up. Never again.
    2019 Transcend 26rls
    2010 Nissan Titan w full tow package
    Rich & Sharon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123