Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Aims generator

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aims generator

Does anyone have any experience with Aims generators? I'm thinking about getting the Aims 6600 inverter generator but I can't find a review anywhere. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aims generator

Quote Originally Posted by highnoon92 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with Aims generators? I'm thinking about getting the Aims 6600 inverter generator but I can't find a review anywhere. Thanks.
    That’s usually an indication... not to buy one.
    Unless of course it’s a new offering, in which case you have to make a judgment call based on reviews of their other product lines and customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DaveMatthewsBand; 08-07-2019 at 02:21 PM.
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Aims also does inverters/chargers and solar stuff also. May look into those to see what kind of reviews they get, just to see what kind of company they are.

I would guess they are private labeling one of the Honda/Yamaha knock offs. Not necessarily a bad thing. I went with 2 Westinghouse 2500's. I had an issue with them overheating the first summer but they sent me 2 brand new ones no questions asked. So far the new ones are running fine.
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I agree. It looks like it is a new offering. AIMS is known for the their inverter equipment along with their solar panel systems, which get good reviews. I haven't decided to take the plunge but I'm leaning that way. Thanks.