User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to automatic leveling system

We just received word that our 2019 230RL is totaled. Used it once and on the second trip out, we were sideswiped on the freeway by an out of control car.
    We had planned on replacing the rv with another 2019 230RL but now we see that the 2020 model has added automatic levelers. To me this is a no brainer. But should we pay the extra $$$$ for a 2020 just for the levelers? We've never had them before so tha's why I'm asking. thanks so much!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamanc View Post
    We just received word that our 2019 230RL is totaled. Used it once and on the second trip out, we were sideswiped on the freeway by an out of control car.
    We had planned on replacing the rv with another 2019 230RL but now we see that the 2020 model has added automatic levelers. To me this is a no brainer. But should we pay the extra $$$$ for a 2020 just for the levelers? We've never had them before so tha's why I'm asking. thanks so much!
    I love the auto level. Now, I say that without ever had anything else. It just seems to me that manually leveling would be a real pain.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too, thought I would not want the auto leveling, as you worry about the electrical side. But let me tell you, I love it.
    Get the 5er nose high a little, grab an adult beverage, hit auto level and watch it go while drinking that cold one.

I do worry on the electrical side of these (3.0), but so far in almost two years I had zero issues.
    Now, if it would of been an option, I don’t think I would have got it back when I ordered the 5er.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You would be getting more than just auto leveling with the newest 150 series build.

Roller shades, full size over the range microwave, and auto leveling have all been added.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking only to the auto level. Pull in, block tires, drop front jacks with bridging, unhitch, pull truck out, push auto level, in business.

If the site has a bad side to side slant, I may put some 4x6's under one side but that is the only difference.

I would not own another 5th wheel without auto level....
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired