User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gray water tank questions

I see this question posted several times but not for my model, 2017 Reflection 308BHTS. I bought it used this year so I don't have all the original manuals and instructions. Although the specs list 1 gray water tank, I seem to have 2. Was that a modification done by the previous owner?
    My second question is in regards to the gate valves. It seems that the bathroom is gray water tank 1 and kitchen is gray water tank 2. Tank 1 has the pull handle in the docking station (together with the black water tank valve handle) but gray water tank 2 has the handle somewhere half way back under the trailer. Is this right? Is there a way to move it to the docking station next to the other two? (I have the space for it)

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are correct, 2 gray tanks. One for bathroom and one for galley. Was factory installed.

Galley pull is back further because the tank is back over the axles. In theory, you could get a long cable pull and put it up in the pass through, but the longer pull you use, the harder it is to operate.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS