User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool New from North Texas

Greetings. DW and I are 90% sure about purchasing a Reflection 337 to replace our 10 yr. old POS Gulfstream TT. Unfortunately I've not found any for sale in North Texas, nearest being 225 miles south. Local dealer has the GD design but no 337. That's ok though as they have atrocious service ratings. Don't mind driving.

At any rate we first will erect a new structure to keep the new rig out of the Texas sun. I have 30 amp service next to the house where I park the TT. Want the new structure further back and may have to run new line. Of course if I do I will upgrade it to 50 amp service.

What I need to find out is where on the GD's is the shore power hookup? Back of trailer?

Thanks in advance, Ken

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello from North west Texas, (Lubbock). WE picked up our 2019 337 last august from Crestview RV in Buda, (south Austin).Call Buba and he will give you a good deal.
    Ours was 12,000 cheaper than list price. Tell him eoguinn sent you. The 337 sells very fast. The hook up is in front of the axles on left side. Good luck.
    Eddie and Donna
    Jake and Bella (fur-kids)
    2020 Solitude 390 RK-R
    2019 Reflection 337RLS (SOLD)
    2015 F350 6.7 Lariat Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the photos from the one at ExploreUSA in Boerne, it appears to be on the driver's side just behind the water heater, like our 2930. We purchased our 2930 at the Boerne location and was very satisfied with their dealership. Art was our sales person. You could call him and ask to confirm.
    2019 F250 Lariat
    2020 Solitude S 2930RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and regards!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we did it. Bought a new 2020 Reflection 337. Picking it up on Friday 9/20/19. While there is still time for installation, the dealer is suggesting some sort of spray on coating for the exterior. My question is, "is it worth it"?
    Appreciate any advice.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kscaddo View Post
    Well, we did it. Bought a new 2020 Reflection 337. Picking it up on Friday 9/20/19. While there is still time for installation, the dealer is suggesting some sort of spray on coating for the exterior. My question is, "is it worth it"?
    Appreciate any advice.
    I'm thinking not.
    2019 F250 Lariat
    2020 Solitude S 2930RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]