Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clips holding propane hose

I have a 2017 337 RLS 5th wheel. It has plastic clips that are screwed into the trailer and hold the propane hose in the correct position. A couple of these clips have broken and need to be replaced. Does anyone know where they can be purchased. They loop over the hose and have a hole for the screw to pass through.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say they're available at most hardward or auto stores as well as online.
    Just have to figure what diameter the hose is to match up a cable clamp.
    Look for:
    Nylon cable clamp
    Plastic Full Clamp

Adel Clamps
    Coated cable clamps
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm Drummond View Post
    I have a 2017 337 RLS 5th wheel. It has plastic clips that are screwed into the trailer and hold the propane hose in the correct position. A couple of these clips have broken and need to be replaced. Does anyone know where they can be purchased. They loop over the hose and have a hole for the screw to pass through.
    You can find them in the electrical dept of a big box home improvement store. Get metal ones with plastic or rubber coating. They won't break like the low quality plastic. The coating is to prevent chafing the hose.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.