Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

has anyone measured their 320g/350g?

Curious if anyone has measured their height to see if it coincides with the literature. Their website lists height at 13'-5". I am looking into adding a taller garage door in my warehouse so this is pretty critical. The tallest door I can fit is 13'-6". In theory, this should clear, assuming I can pull my trailer perfectly level... If it's closer to 13'-2" I would feel a little better about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m just a hair shy of 13.5 on my 2020 320G

I’m sure you’re already looking at this however worth mentioning. You need to take any pitch or slope at the entry point that can jack the trailer at the opening making it pitch up or down adding a few inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
    2017 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7 PSD Super Duty

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason, the PO of my house built a 15ft-tall ceiling in the RV shed, but only put a 13'2" door opening. We pick up our new 320G in 2 weeks knowing it was 13'5", so to be safe, we swapped in a pair of Mach 8 low-profile AC units, which should buy us at least 5" (we hope!) So, that's always an option...