User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why no third slide in bedroom for Imagine 2970RL?

Looking to get an Imagine 2970RL but one thing that bothers me is that the similar layouts for the Reflection 315RLTS *AND* the Transcend 31RLS have opposing slides in the living room and a third slide in the bedroom. I understand the Reflection is a more premium line but what boggles my mind is how is a third bedroom slide offered on the lower end Transcend but not on the Imagine? Do you think they just haven’t updated the line or it will stay this way? Really like the 2970RL but lack of a third slide is a bummer. Interested to hear your thoughts.
    2009 F250 Lariat 6.4L SRW 4x4 standard bed

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess would be that it already has about 10% of its weight on the hitch when empty. The others are heavier trailers and putting the weight forward isn’t as much of an issue.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpful-Grendel View Post
    Looking to get an Imagine 2970RL but one thing that bothers me is that the similar layouts for the Reflection 315RLTS *AND* the Transcend 31RLS have opposing slides in the living room and a third slide in the bedroom. I understand the Reflection is a more premium line but what boggles my mind is how is a third bedroom slide offered on the lower end Transcend but not on the Imagine? Do you think they just haven’t updated the line or it will stay this way? Really like the 2970RL but lack of a third slide is a bummer. Interested to hear your thoughts.
    All the trailers with the bedroom slide are around 37' in length. The Reflection 297RSTS is similar length at 34' to the Imagine 2970RL. The Reflection 215RLTS and Trnascend 31RLS are both over 37'. Need room to turn the bed sideways in a slide and most of the shorter layouts under 37' don't have enough room I would think.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine is built as a lightweight line.

Adding the 3rd slide and increasing the weight and tongue weight defeats the purpose.

Frames are heavier on Reflection and Transcend. Has no bearing on trim level.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the replies. That makes sense that a third slide would add too much weight and the overall length is shorter.
    2009 F250 Lariat 6.4L SRW 4x4 standard bed