We just purchased this garage kept 2017 349M. Only used 3 times. I think we got a great deal at 49K. Looks and smells new out of California. 5 hours on generator. Our family has been camping for the past 10 years and we LOVE IT!

We started with a new Jayco Octane 24 bumper pull toy hauler which we had for one year. Then we purchased a Fleetwood Discovery 39 foot Pusher. We had that one for 6 years and 40K miles raveling across American during school breaks looking for a new place to call home.

When we found paradise in Prescott AZ we sold our pusher and purchased another brand new Geneses Supreme 27 ft bumper pull TH. We love to dry camp and go places where most do not venture too here in the mountains of AZ. The TH only lasted one year before my wife said SELL! She wanted something more like the lines of our old pusher but with ability to take toys.

This however is our very first 5th wheel. We are excited to try something new. I am amazed how easy and a joy these are to tow! Even in the crazy California traffic! (OH MY, HOW CAN PEOPLE LIVE IN THAT CONGESTION?) Thank you for the add. We look forward to all the knowledge and experience you all have to offer.

Cheers!

Thor

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	349m.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	21940

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	349m2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	21941