Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

off the target of the thread - sorry

Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    No, but I can show you how I mapped out what-powers-what in my 315RLTS. I turned everything off (except the mains, obviously) and then proceeded to methodically test every outlet and device turning on the breakers one at a time. Here's the results:

Attachment 20335

Separate question--from your brief text is reads like you're wiring an inverter's output directly to a circuit breaker? I'm not an electrician, but without further information your brief post was alarming. If you desire input (there are professional electricians here) can you post a schematic showing what you're doing?

Good luck either way with your project.

-Howard
    Howard, as luck has it, you are the victim of my first forum post... Thank you for offering your help toward Dave and Kim's project. So I just have to know how you created the photo of your unit with the plugs labeled. No need to go into great detail but what software did you use and where did you get the photo of your unit and breaker box? Sorry to be so stupid with this - my questions/comments will improve - I just don't have a specific project that I am working on yet as we just brought our unit last Thursday. I was going to try to private message you with this question but I have not figured that out yet.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfred View Post
    Howard, as luck has it, you are the victim of my first forum post... Thank you for offering your help toward Dave and Kim's project. So I just have to know how you created the photo of your unit with the plugs labeled. No need to go into great detail but what software did you use and where did you get the photo of your unit and breaker box? Sorry to be so stupid with this - my questions/comments will improve - I just don't have a specific project that I am working on yet as we just brought our unit last Thursday. I was going to try to private message you with this question but I have not figured that out yet.
    No problem! FYI, I've asked the moderators to move your post (and this response) to it's own thread.

I use Photoshop and (believe it or not) Powerpoint for the majority of the graphics I post here on the forum. The floorplan is from Grand Design's website. The circuit breaker is mine--I just took a picture and then cropped it down to just what I wanted. The other symbols I "stole" from either Grand Design's site or the component's manual (or website). I've been playing with Photoshop for years, so layering is a relatively simple task.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)