Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Squeaky Bathroom Faucet

I have a 2019 Imagine 2970RL. The hot water faucet squeaks when turned on/off. I looked at some older threads for this issue on how to remove lever and lubricate. Evidently the 2019 version is not the same as in the older threads. I don't see any plugs to remove or screws to loosen. Does anyone have any input on how to take the faucet lever off? Will I need the remove the whole faucet set from the sink to get the lever off?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't waste your time. Go to Lowes and buy you a faucet to replace it with. It is a very cheap china made plastic faucet they used. I replaced mine with a Moen faucet. Easy job and takes less time than trying to take the original apart.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4103.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	21994 if it’s the same faucet, there’s a little point to push in and the handle slides up. Then unscrew the valve and apply some food grade lube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom and Stacey
    TV - 2008 F350 Lariat DRW, 6.4 (done up) 8"bed, B&W3000 OEM Companion, Firestone Airbags w/ Wireless One compressor
    RV - 2018 GD Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to fix mine with lube, but it didn’t work. I bought an RV faucet on the internet. I tried to get something heavier but couldn’t locate anything that would work. I did buy one with a higher spout, making it easier to wash hands under it. Very easy to replace and works great. Took about 15 minutes maybe.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With any flooring make sure your floor will look waterproof and will not get smudged with water and create a pond like structure after water damage or any flood damage happens. I remembered a few days ago at my granny's house her bathroom, toilet got chocked due to some plastic and thus causes an overflow of water all over the house. So she suddenly took the decision and called the insurance company for covering the damage cost caused by water damage Glendale CA, but as insurance company was delaying the process she had to contact to public adjusters for further process.