User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is another model you might look at and that's a 2450RL. It was the same price as the 2150 and the 2250RL. The table attached to the theater seating is not suitable for working at with a computer. The 2450 has the theater seating and a dinette that she could sit at and work. It really is a great design and layout for a couple.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    2020 Imagine 2450RL
    Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 Trailer Tow Package
    Eaz-Lift Elite WD Hitch 14,000lb capacity 1,200lb bars

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2450RL is a good choice. If one moves into that territory (2450RL, 2500RL, 2600RB) then looking at freestanding table and chairs in place of booth dinette might be worth considering. I am looking right now into one of these and that is the way I want to go.... theatre seating and free standing table and chairs. The 2450 has great kitchen counter space and that nice pocket closet in the bedroom. As was stated, a great choice for a couple trailer. Right now, I am moving more in the direction of the 2600RB.
    Last edited by Copperhead; 08-29-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Checkout Northgate RV in Ringgold , GA. They will e-mail you a price and then you can use that price to negotiate with at Campers Inn.
    http://www.northgaterv.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would take that a step further. I was listening to a former RV dealer that has a teaching series out on RV buying an owning that a factory rep told him at a OEM meet and greet that if you do not get from between 25% to 30% off of MSRP, you are paying too much. I would just take 30% off the MSRP and use that as my opening offer.

Also, focus only on the out the door price. Do not get bogged down in financing and payments. That gives the dealer a lot of ways to juggle the numbers and causing one to take their focus off what they are actually paying for the unit. Financing and other add ons are a totally different negotiation... AFTER... you have reached a deal on the actual out the door price... the price you would need to pay and write a check for to take the unit off the lot.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post
    I would take that a step further. I was listening to a former RV dealer that has a teaching series out on RV buying an owning that a factory rep told him at a OEM meet and greet that if you do not get from between 25% to 30% off of MSRP, you are paying too much. I would just take 30% off the MSRP and use that as my opening offer.

Also, focus only on the out the door price. Do not get bogged down in financing and payments. That gives the dealer a lot of ways to juggle the numbers and causing one to take their focus off what they are actually paying for the unit. Financing and other add ons are a totally different negotiation... AFTER... you have reached a deal on the actual out the door price... the price you would need to pay and write a check for to take the unit off the lot.
    Very true!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you considered a 2670MK? It has a dedicated desk your wife could use for work and tons of counter space. We love ours!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, even though the desk thing of the 2670 is not a selling point for me, it should really fit the bill for anyone who needs to do work on the road. It is a really nice desk area with a good window and set of drawers. Well thought out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12