User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Change out Dexter ez-flex for Moryde CRE3000

My 260RD is bouncy while pulling. I don't feel it so much in the truck but the way things get scattered inside makes me wonder. I take the dish out of the microwave and stash it in a drawer now.
    I have the Dexter EZ-Flex equalizer system which seems heavy duty enough but again the bounce. I was looking at Morryde's CRE 3000 equalizer with the travel advantage and was wondering if anyone has practical experience switching the two. That is if there is an advantage. I have been eyeing up Joyride / Roadmaster shock kits too. The Morryde is a less costly means to an end if it would work.
    Last edited by Wicked ace; 08-18-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked ace View Post
    My 260RD is bouncy while pulling. I don't feel it so much in the truck but the way things get scattered inside makes me wonder. I take the dish out of the microwave and stash it in a drawer now.
    I have the Dexter EZ-Flex equalizer system which seems heavy duty enough but again the bounce. I was looking at Morryde's CRE 3000 equalizer with the travel advantage and was wondering if anyone has practical experience switching the two. That is if there is an advantage. I have been eyeing up Joyride / Roadmaster shock kits too. The Morryde is a less costly means to an end if it would work.
    Following this one. I don't have either, just solid equalizer. In the spring I might change to either the Dexter or Morryde but be interesting to see if anyone on here has experienced the difference.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada