Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mauiboy1 View Post
    Hi All
    I got my new Reflection 337 RLS on Sept the 20th. Been out in it once and really like the way it handles and the lay out while parked.
    Unfortunately it spent more time at the dealers shop then i would prefer, with a broken shower door with missing rollers and handles, to a major water leak that came through the antenna crank handle. But, the nightmare is over and it sits in my back yard ready to go, but the weather is really getting bad here in Oregon, so I sit and wait for a good day. ( not retired yet )
    I have been reading the threads for a couple weeks then decided to join cause you all seem to want to really help one and other. The other nice thing is that GD monitors customers comments and concerns and jumps in to help out...Now, thats just nice.....
    Grats on the new 337. We have had ours since January and we love it. We've put a little over 10,000 miles on it and have been in some very cold, snowy and icy weather. Don't let the cold prevent you from getting out and enjoying that rig. They can handle it, believe me! Like others, we have had a few problems -- fewer than most. But our dealer, Mclain's, has done a great job keeping us on the road.

I was tempted, in the beginning, to chase price and we could've gotten ours cheaper at other places. But the best advice I got was to buy local and let the dealer prove his worth. I checked out the dealer and bought it from him. They have taken very good care of us. I think GD has done a good job in satisfying their dealer network and a growing loyal customer base. But, like other rv companies, it could all go south if they start the cost cutting vs. quality tactic that seems to plague the industry.

Again, congrats! Let us know where you go.

So get out there and get 'er dirty -- they clean up real well.
    Dean and Cindy
    2014 337 RLS
    Firestone Ride - Rite Airbags
    Ford F-250 6.7 Diesel

Ronharbour

Problems

Bought our 337 in October. Stayed close to the dealer for a week so we could get any issues ironed out. Shower leaked like a sieve from a manufacturer error. Things have gone down hill from there. We are now 1800 miles from the dealer. Water pump has failed. Hand rail by the stairs pulled off the wall. Drawer bottom fell out. Kitchen sink faucet falling apart. I don't know how to get to the water pump. I glued and nailed the drawer problem. I filled the holes in the wall and reattached the hand rail. Called GD and spoke to customer service. We will see what happens from here.

mauiboy1
    Hi Ron

I purchased mine in Sept, but only went out for one night. We couldn't use the shower cause the rollers and brackets were not there, Robbed for another rig? who knows for sure. But not that the shower door is finally fixed it was too late to go out for the weather is getting really bad. Unfortunately I was not able to use the shower. I understand that there are quite a few complaints about leaky showers. Could you tell me where the shower leaked? At the drain, the frame or the glass sliders itself?
    I also heard a lot of comments about the hand rail. I am surprised that the water pump is not accessible. I would be curious as to how one would access the pump. Please keep us informed.
    This forum really helps to be aware of problems.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our 303 the water pump is located by removing the panel in the storage area and there it is along with the back side of the Kantleak valve. Lots of water lines!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our shower leaked where the side door frame met the bottom frame. I put some clear silicone on the inside corners where they meet, and a thin bead along the bottom inside the shower and up the sides as well. No more leak! We have had a few minor issues, but most have been easier to spend 5 minutes fixing it myself than take it in.
    Sean and Donna Duling
    2015 Reflection 337rls #627
    1996 F-350 CC 4x4 DRW 7.3L
    Ferndale Wa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12