Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First Grand Design

Hello all, I am JD, my wife is Mert, hence jdmert as a handle. Today we go for the walk through of our 2019 GD Reflection TT. This is the first GD we have owned and I am hopeful that what I have read about the quality is true and reflected in our new trailer.
    We hail from the Tacoma Wa. area. Spend alot of time camping with our Good Sam group in the general area. We have had just about every RV style you can think of in our 30+ years of RVing. This is our first travel trailer.
    I have done a little browsing of this website, basically looking at problems people have with the product. So far nothing that seems out of the ordinary as compared to other manufactures. They all have some problems of some sort, just a matter of what your willing to deal with in my opinion.
    I am anxious to get the trailer and start working with it. We emptied the motorhome yesterday... an all day job... where did all that stuff come from? I don't remember putting it in there. Problem is the truck is not ready. Dealer has put it off for another couple of days. It is so hard when you want to do something right now to have to wait...
    Well that's us in a nutshell.

JDMert

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy your new Grand Design.
    2019 F250 Lariat
    2020 Solitude S 2930RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]