User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I referenced the new MC7109 in a post on the General Discussion Board. I'm didn't see from what I read that the monitor was an upgrade from the 7108. The camera looks to be the same as the one sold with the license plate bracket mount and now adapted for the Furrion Shark Fin Mount. It does have more infrared LED's then the standard 7108 camera so night brightness should be enhanced. I'm waiting for it to be available on Amazon. Not sure about ordering direct from China and returns if necessary.
    2019 303RLS Reflection 5th Wheel
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat 4X4 CC/SB/SRW 6.7L Diesel
    B&W Companion Slider Hitch

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    I referenced the new MC7109 in a post on the General Discussion Board. I'm didn't see from what I read that the monitor was an upgrade from the 7108. The camera looks to be the same as the one sold with the license plate bracket mount and now adapted for the Furrion Shark Fin Mount. It does have more infrared LED's then the standard 7108 camera so night brightness should be enhanced. I'm waiting for it to be available on Amazon. Not sure about ordering direct from China and returns if necessary.
    Hmmmm... I read where, among other things, it has a brighter screen and DVR recording capability. You can do a compare and look at the features of both packages side by side.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked ace View Post
    Hmmmm... I read where, among other things, it has a brighter screen and DVR recording capability. You can do a compare and look at the features of both packages side by side.
    It does list in the specs that the monitor is brighter but wasn't sure if that had to do with the brighter night lighting with the camera. Both show HD DVR recording. I think this new kit is mostly taking the licence plate camera and mounting it on a plate that replaces the Furrion blank plate that comes with the pre-wired sharkfin mount and including an adapter plug. Should be a good plug and play alternative to the MC7108 or the Furrion.
    2019 303RLS Reflection 5th Wheel
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat 4X4 CC/SB/SRW 6.7L Diesel
    B&W Companion Slider Hitch

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234