User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    I think Maximus216 has the best idea for you. A soundbar even a small one would help along with your idea of adding a small subwoffer . It would not take a big sub either just a small one would do. Not like your trying to knock the walls down theater style.
    Yes, exactly. Now, I just need to find someone who might have already done the subwoofer install so I know what to get, where to install it and how to connect it. :-)
    2017 Imagine 2150RB
    2016 Silverado CC LTZ with 8-speed transmission

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have added the Furrion powered subwoofer and it is well worth the minimal expense, a little over $100 on Ebay. While not as powerful as a home subwoofer, it does wonders for sound quality.
    JK

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JKJavelin View Post
    I have added the Furrion powered subwoofer and it is well worth the minimal expense, a little over $100 on Ebay. While not as powerful as a home subwoofer, it does wonders for sound quality.
    JK
    Now we're talking! Can you please tell me or send a pic of how/where you installed it?

Thanks!
    Bryan
    2017 Imagine 2150RB

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I actually have an Open Range fifth wheel with a Furrion 1220 stereo, but application is similar. (I just like cruising this forum. We almost bought a Grand Design, and had joined this forum at the time) Anyway, I tried different locations but ended up putting on the floor near the stereo, velcroing it to the wall. The sound will blend better if it's not too far from the main speakers. We have the Furrion soundbar. The sub comes with a cable to connect it to the stereo. There should be power terminals on the pigtail for it also, and a terminal to switch the power on/off together with the stereo. This is a 12 volt sub. Hope this helps.
    JK

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I actually have an Open Range fifth wheel with a Furrion 1220 stereo, but application is similar. (I just like cruising this forum. We almost bought a Grand Design, and had joined this forum at the time) Anyway, I tried different locations but ended up putting on the floor near the stereo, velcroing it to the wall. The sound will blend better if it's not too far from the main speakers. We have the Furrion soundbar. The sub comes with a cable to connect it to the stereo. There should be power terminals on the pigtail for it also, and a terminal to switch the power on/off together with the stereo. This is a 12 volt sub. Hope this helps.
    JK
    OK great, thanks. So you just connected it to the sub out jack on the pigtail? I didn't see a 12v power connector, but I was just thinking I could tap into the existing 12v wire. Is there a model number for the subwoofer?
    2017 Imagine 2150RB

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's one on Ebay:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Furrion-FSW...cAAOSwGz9dZUKg
    One thing, this is a powered subwoofer. My original Furrion stereo, a Furrion Dv1200 had the power (watts) built into the stereo, which used a passive subwoofer (just a speaker in a box). They gave me the DV1220 as a warranty replacement stereo. It only has the output signal (no watts) requiring a powered (built in power supply) subwoofer.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I just watched an etrailer YouTube video on your stereo and it looks like you need the powered (active) subwoofer like the one in the above post... that's the one I have. That's a pretty good deal, by the way. I believe I just tapped into the same power supply that the stereo uses. Watch the video. It shows the terminals on the sub. Just Google Furrion Dv3200 and choose the etrailer video that's about 3 minutes long.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's one on Ebay:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Furrion-FSW...cAAOSwGz9dZUKg
    One thing, this is a powered subwoofer. My original Furrion stereo, a Furrion Dv1200 had the power (watts) built into the stereo, which used a passive subwoofer (just a speaker in a box). They gave me the DV1220 as a warranty replacement stereo. It only has the output signal (no watts) requiring a powered (built in power supply) subwoofer.
    OK, that's a substantial sized box. I'll see if I can find a place to fit that. If not, then I think probably any 12v powered sub will do. I think my Furrion 3200 also has an unpowered sub out, so I do need the sub amp.
    2017 Imagine 2150RB

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact Active subwoofer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078PHCHSW..._aETADbSFJZA0J

I added this in my 311

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree about the Furrion system. We have a 376TH and the only thing that we've been disappointed in is the Furrion DVD player system. We have 2 remotes with the Furrion (and another with the tv). Neither remote has a fast-forward or reverse. Neither and we bought the 2016 rig brand new. Even had the folks at GD when we there in indiana try to find a remote with one but no luck. You also cannot return to the main menu to start over, look for special features, etc. You have to wait until the credits finish before getting back to the main menu. Really poor choice for a DVD system, in my opinion, for such a wonderful and elegant 5th wheel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast