Quote Originally Posted by kent2970 View Post
I can't believe it has taken me this long to respond to my post, but I'm not on this forum very much. We called Grand Design and they were terrific with their service. We took it to a great RV shop in Newcastle, CA called Affordable RV. They took pictures of the 8 trim pieces on both slides that were pealing. I also mentioned that we were not thrilled with the air pockets on the roof, so they snapped pictures of the roof area also. They seemed confident that GD would make this right, considering at the time we had only owned the trailer for 6 months. Received a phone call back and GD agreed to make 8 new trim panels and replace the roof with a PVC product.
Did you have to call GD for approval before taking TT to Affordable? We too have nothing but issues with (UN)Happy Daze. I've actually paid some out of pocket to fix their repairs. As you might be able to figure from my ID we are not too far from you. Also have friends with GD trailers who would love another authorized repair location for warranty work as well as non warranty.