User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Telesteps 700FLD OSHA Compliant 7 ft Double sided folding step ladder - any good

I hope I am posting this in the correct spot - if not mods please move.

After searching here another ladder (GP Logistics SLDD6 6' Compact Folding Ladder) is very well received and recommended. There was a faulty 6' one that was replaced by the manufacturer (great customer service). Unfortunately the 225lb weight rating is a bit shy of my 165lb frame. The Telesteps 700FLD OSHA Compliant 7 ft Double sided folding step ladder is rated at 250lb which is a lot closer to what I need. I have not found any folding ladders with a higher rating. I need the folding type as I don't have room for the telescoping variety.

Does anyone have the Telesteps 700FLD? If so how do you like it. Any customer service issues?
    Thanks for the help
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at this one
    16.5ft Aluminum Telescoping Extension Ladder A-Frame Lightweight Portable Multi-Purpose Folding with Support Bar, 330lb Load Capacity https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RM1D48Y..._at8xDb1GRB7RE
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)