User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solitude

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only two major differences to me between the two is electric versus hydraulic jacks on the S Class and framed windows on the S class versus frameless on the regular solitude. If I could have had the choice I would have paid to upgrade to frameless on my S Class. Don’t really care about electric vs hydraulic jacks. I wonder if I could swap windows to frameless at some point?......

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just getting used to where we've put things into our 2020 310GK. And we won't go in for the first warranty work until the end of next month. Our biggest issue is the main entry door is out of whack, a bigger replacement project as our fiver has full body paint.

Differences between S-Class and standard Solitude
    Leveling - Electric versus Hydraulic
    Central Vac in the standard - I've only used ours a couple of times, but it really sucks (in a good way). I'm the primary post-trip cleaning crew and I won't miss dragging our home vac out to the trailer.
    Shoe pocket in the stairs for the standard - Already a feature I really appreciate. I don't get in trouble for kicking off my shoes and leaving them anywhere else in the trailer.

Good luck on the hunt.

Best regards,
    Chris
    2020 Solitude 310GK FBP
    2019 Ford F350 SRW CCSB AUH
    Former Rig - 2013 North Trail FBS22
    2013 Expedition EL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD Owner,
    Own a Reflection 2019RLS been camping in it for 2 Years, put 4400 miles on it thus far, the 2 issues I have had are furnace control board and front AC, service was awesome came to house to make the change. The biggest difference I see between GD products and other manufacturers is GD backs the Tires for 5 Years and the Structure for 3 Years...

Owned a Keystone Cougar, back wall delaminated in year 1, Owned A Forest River product and it went back to factory twice to replace the walls, they also delaminated two consecutive winters in was back in Indiana, the good thing is they did stand behind their product, but it left a bad taste in my mouth

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don,
    We have the Reflection 311BHS pulled by F250 diesel. It has the extra bedroom with washroom. I added the extra small tv which we have never used. Happy with the unit.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going thru the same things and like you wanted the mid bunk. Currently own a Reflection 303 and like it. Did have problems with the LCI axes yet that was taken care of. Glad to see GD moved up to Dexters.
    After looking at many different mid bunks decided to stay with the GD brand so narrowed it down to the Solitude 377, or Reflection 367. Went to a dealer about 3 hours away that had both the 377 and the 367 so the wife, granddaughter, and I could go back and forth into these units. Ended up liking the Reflection 367 over the Solitude 377 for many reasons. Have not bought it yet but will be getting the 367 so you may want to take a look at it also.

Good hunting
    Dave Z
    Troy Missouri
    2020 Reflection 367BHS
    2018 Ram 3500

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info and sharing you first-hand experiences. We're still looking at our options and doing our research. Granted, a toy hauler might now be in the mix (I say yes , she says )... We're going to an RV show in Sacramento the weekend of 09/07, so we can look at some of the models and styles available.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love our Solitude and customer service has been the best, most helpful and quick responses of all the RV's we have owned. While there have been a few build quality things I scratch my head about, overall it seems to be better than others at least others we have owned. We had an issue with the heat pump and had a local mobile RV tech look at it. He said ours was the first GD he serviced and was impressed with how the ducting was installed, saying many he has serviced were not ducted correctly.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12