User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome Dealer Experience!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Adventure RV in Cheyenne Wyoming is AWESOME. I've now purchased 2 Grand Designs from John Reynolds and he and his team are no nonsense, honest and very responsive and accommodating.

Not only did they CRUSH the competition's prices, but they also delivered everything they promised on schedule and never tried to change the deal or play games. In both of my experiences there, the owner made it a point to come by and chat for a bit - he's super friendly and seems genuinely interested in his customers. The entire team made me feel welcome and appreciated.

If you're within driving distance to Cheyenne, I'm not sure why you'd buy from any other dealer. Even if you're not, you could always make a camping trip out of it. They've 100% earned a lifetime customer here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190823_213818_01.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	22141
    Last edited by CKGDRV; 08-23-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a very nice thing to hear about your dealer. There's no reason that every dealer doesn't act in a completely honorable way.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Dealer in Bath NY - Wilkins RV - was similar. My sales person - Rick - was great - worked with us to get what we felt was a good deal. This was over the course of a week. Once we went with the deal, until we finally received the rig a month later (had to order it as the one we looked at was sold), he gave lots of updates. On pick up day he was right there and made sure their techs had given the tour of the rig and so on. The place I got my truck from was a very similar experience. Two of the best big ticket buying experiences we have had in many years
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate hearing about good dealer experiences! Too often we use these forums to complain and then forget to offer positive experiences when they happen.

Happy camping to you and your family!

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch