0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momentum 349M

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pismo.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	22157Traded a 2019 Attitude 2814SS toy hauler for the 2019 Momentum 349M toy hauler. I thought the Attitude was nice, these M-class rigs are on another level. The shower has room for a for a normal sized human to take a shower without hitting both walls with your shoulders/elbows and the floor is solid. The 381M is (MY) perfect sized rig but outside of the trucks capacity. We had the dealer add a solar system because we boondock more than GLAMP for our SxS adventures.
    So far we have had only minor issues with it, All the Attitudes issues were finally fixed than it was traded in so I guess we have another year of fixing the "New" bugs. Looking forward to my next 3 day weekend. Just returned from 5 days on the beach at Pismo.

2019 GMC 3500 Denali
    2019 Momentum 349M
    2018 Can Am X3 XRC

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgr Pete View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pismo.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	22157Traded a 2019 Attitude 2814SS toy hauler for the 2019 Momentum 349M toy hauler. I thought the Attitude was nice, these M-class rigs are on another level. The shower has room for a for a normal sized human to take a shower without hitting both walls with your shoulders/elbows and the floor is solid. The 381M is (MY) perfect sized rig but outside of the trucks capacity. We had the dealer add a solar system because we boondock more than GLAMP for our SxS adventures.
    So far we have had only minor issues with it, All the Attitudes issues were finally fixed than it was traded in so I guess we have another year of fixing the "New" bugs. Looking forward to my next 3 day weekend. Just returned from 5 days on the beach at Pismo.

2019 GMC 3500 Denali
    2019 Momentum 349M
    2018 Can Am X3 XRC
    Completely agree with you. Had ours just over a month now and we love it. First TH for us, but we'd been looking for a while.

We've only been out a few times since we've had it but we have had multiple people stop and enamor it every time.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome! And FYI, in our Momentums we are glamping whether we are plugged in or not
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE