Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lazy Days Tampa sales Person Recommendation

Will be in Tampa in October and want to checkout the 310gk. We’ve been RV for many (many!) years and want a knowledge salesperson.

Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought ours there. It was a big surprise to us that we would buy from LD as they didn't offer such a hot deal on our previous RV (which we ended up getting at LaMesa in Sanford).

anyway - had a great experience buying our 310GK-R at LD in Tampa (at the super show actually) with Mark Cohan as our sales rep. his cell number is (813) 727-8893 but you might want to call the dealership first to see that he is still there.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck. I don't know anyone at Lazy Days but I go to the Tampa RV show every winter and found out I know more about the GD product line than they do. That goes double for my local dealer. Do allot of research on line. We purchased a 2020 310GK the end of May coming from a 2015 303 Reflection. We do allot of State and National parks and didn't want to get over 35 ft. I'll be glad to answer any questions you have based on our experience so far.

FYI-at the RV show last year they were selling the GD products ~38% off of MSRP. The Tampa facility is huge 126 acres with 400 service bays
    Chuck
    Last edited by Clsfly; 08-25-2019 at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought ours from there three months ago but didn't pick it up untill last month. Salesman seemed a little knowledgeable but not outstanding. After all there is over 80 salesmen there what he said. I gave him a list of things I'm looking for then in about a month later he called with a great deal. Put a hold on it came down the next day and got it (said other people wanted it after I put a hold) they didn't do a preinspection as they said they would so found things that should have been found (fireplace didn't work, stereo, and front ac didn't work). Got all new ones but they had to rush because I was from out of town. I would have found those problems if they would have had power available at time of sale but they said anything would be covered it it didn't work. They made their promise on that. It was a good deal, a used 2018 Reflection 297RSTS for less than $30000 (I guess?)
    2018 GD Reflection 297RSTS
    2013 F150 https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/1...-counting.html
    2017 Jeep Grande Cherokee

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased from there. Jerry Martin was excellent to deal with, gave me a great deal, enough to travel 1000 miles to pick it up. He still emails me periodically after almost 3 years asking how everything is going with my RV. I think Jerry is the internet sales rep. I have heard there service department isnt the best, but I never planned on using it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Paul View Post
    Will be in Tampa in October and want to checkout the 310gk. We’ve been RV for many (many!) years and want a knowledge salesperson.

Any suggestions?
    I used a Darryl Kehoe at LazyDays Tampa to buy 2 Grand Design trailers from. Highly recommend. I sent you a PM with his contact info.

Jerry
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clsfly View Post
    ....Do allot of research on line....We do allot of State and National parks and didn't want to get over 35 ft....Chuck
    Thanks Chuck - we’ve been researching for almost a year including attending the Tampa RV Show last year. We also do a lot of national parks and like the smaller foot print (we’d be fine if it was even shorter than the 310gk).
    Paul

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys - looks like there are several good ones. At the Tampa show I came across one really outstanding salesperson (plus 2 ignorant and 1 that was just plain weird) but it looks like he has left their company.