User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, on inside of the Imagine you need to remove a drawer to get to a valve that you close when winterizing.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the throw valve between the pick up hose in the freshwater tank and the syphon hose you use for pulling antifreeze through the system during winterization. In my 2670 MK it's behind the panel for the convenience center inside the passthrough.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kfields131 View Post
    We wanted to flush out the fresh water holding tank as we have not used it this season, but are planning to soon. The tank was filled on Fresh Tank Fill, water came out when it was full & all lights illuminate red indicating fresh tank is full. When the pump is turned on, it runs & runs, but water doesn’t come out of any of the faucets. The first & last time we used the pump was October of 2018, it was filled on the gravity side. Any suggestions? We have an Imagine 2600RB. It came with a Shurflo water pump.
    We bought a "slightly" used 2016 Solitude 379FL. After the first year I noticed that the pump started to run longer (we have a header pressure tank) and the water was filled with air.

I got behind the Nautilus panel and found that one of the valve fittings had come apart. I removed it and found that it had been cross-threaded during assembly. I dressed the threads and reassembled it carefully. It happened again the following year so I did the same procedure, but this time used a big stainless hose clamp to hold the assembly together. No problems since. (Side note: General RV sells the same complete valve assembly that is used in multiples to make the Nautilus unit, but hey want $100 for it. The hose clamp was $1.50).

Possibly this is what happened to yours? Frank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12