User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to put you in for a referral, I guess you will get a spiff. What is your name on the account?

Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    Hi

Just thought I might let y'all good folks know in case ya didn't.

This is some what new and has been brought up on a few other forums. I signed up and my card is in the mail. I spoke with Joy ( the person in charge of it) today. TSD has not been doing this long for RV'ers outside their own company. It cost you nothing and the savings are really rather good from all reports. Having driven a tractor trailer that ESF cards can save a trucking company a lot of money. It can for you too now. A lot of folks are starting to get as much as 30 to 50 cents off for every gallon. That is huge. Most of this is at Loves truck stops now , but all the other major truck stops take the EFS card also.
    TSD Logistics out of Texas has been doing this for a while now, and word has gotten out on it now.

They take 10% of your savings for each gallon you save on and if you can't save anything they take nothing. As others have already found out it does work.

You also have to fill up in the truck lanes not at the car lanes. It also won't save you much at the smaller mom and pop stops either. Then again they are normally cheaper anyway.

Here is the link. https://www.tsdlogistics.com/services/fuel-program/

================================================== =============================
    This has been a special report brought to you buy some guy trying to save a few penny's.

He doesn't work for TSD or FSA and is not contracted to them or affiliated with them in any way.

Hope it can save me a few duckies while on the road. Maybe it can you too.

2017 F350 4x4 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopperud View Post
    I want to put you in for a referral, I guess you will get a spiff. What is your name on the account?
    Dopperud

I really do want to thank you and I do appreciate the thought. However please note, I did not post this to get a referral. I did this just to let everyone know it is an option and another way to save a few dollars. Maybe you can get with someone else on here and do referrals for each other.

Again thank you very much for the kind offer, but I must decline.
    Jim T.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the EFS card through TSD for several months now. The program works just as they say it does. Prices at the major truck stops tend to be higher than surrounding stations but even so I find I'm saving about 25 cents per gallon using the card. That is savings over the lowest posted price at a particular exit. Prices at Loves don't vary a great deal from one station to another but they do vary considerably from state to state. Run down the daily price sheet TSD will send you and it is pretty easy to figure out which states you want to fuel in.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I do when I fuel up is take the 15 or so different fuel savings cards and insert them into the pump, one after another, punch in 35 different 4 digit codes, sprinkle pixie dust all over the truck, spin 3 times counter clockwise and bow deeply towards the sun while chanting and like magic, the pump price drops 4 cents.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! everyone. for Scopes nc Harris Teeter is a subsidiary of Kroger. To all others your Good Sam membership card will start the pumps if you follow the directions on the pump at Pilot/Flying j.I know it works for gas it should be the same for diesel.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that is a nice deal. To bad Kroger was bought out by another chain in our area of North Carolina.

Dang That Harris Teeter
    Kroger actually bought Harris Teeter in 2013 (see link below). It hasn't integrated the rewards program. If you live in an area served by Harris Teeter, go on Kroger's website, key in your address in the store locator, and you will see locations of Harris Teeter stores pop up.

https://risnews.com/kroger-buys-harris-teeter-25b-deal

My wife carries a City Market loyalty card. City Market is also owned by Kroger. It works at many of the 24 chains operated by Kroger. It doesn't work at Harris Teeter.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update on the ESF TSD card. Now instead of waiting on a daily e-mail with price listings, you can use the password they give you as a member and go on TSD website and they are all listed there. Downlaod them also. Makes it much more effeicant I think.
    Jim T.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just got my card today. heading out to montana tomorrow. the app is pretty cool. it will tell you the prices along a route.
    Last edited by Maximus216; 09-19-2019 at 02:31 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

Just thought I might let y'all good folks know in case ya didn't.

This is some what new and has been brought up on a few other forums. I signed up and my card is in the mail. I spoke with Joy ( the person in charge of it) today. TSD has not been doing this long for RV'ers outside their own company. It cost you nothing and the savings are really rather good from all reports. Having driven a tractor trailer that ESF cards can save a trucking company a lot of money. It can for you too now. A lot of folks are starting to get as much as 30 to 50 cents off for every gallon. That is huge. Most of this is at Loves truck stops now , but all the other major truck stops take the EFS card also.
    TSD Logistics out of Texas has been doing this for a while now, and word has gotten out on it now.

They take 10% of your savings for each gallon you save on and if you can't save anything they take nothing. As others have already found out it does work.

You also have to fill up in the truck lanes not at the car lanes. It also won't save you much at the smaller mom and pop stops either. Then again they are normally cheaper anyway.

Here is the link. https://www.tsdlogistics.com/services/fuel-program/

================================================== =============================
    This has been a special report brought to you buy some guy trying to save a few penny's.

He doesn't work for TSD or FSA and is not contracted to them or affiliated with them in any way.

Hope it can save me a few duckies while on the road. Maybe it can you too.

Thanks for sharing.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Costco credit card through Citi Bank gives you a 4% rebate on gas at the end of the year on fuel NO MATER WHERE YOU BUY IT.
    Wanda & Jim and Tedi Doodles
    2020 Reflection 337 rls
    2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast