User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FR8TFLYER View Post
    weren’t they going to make an announcement that they were adding more vendors to participate in the program
    See post #102 above...
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They added Quik Trip (QT) last week
    Donald AKA johndeerefarmer
    2020 Ford F350 Powerstroke diesel
    2017 F150 ecoboost max tow
    2016 Reflection 29RS VIN# 573FR322XG3305717

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi - I got my EFS card and downloaded the app. One question. . . . In the price locator tab in the app, are those prices showing the discounted/TSD price? Or is that the advertised normal price at the pump and I should expect a discount from that? Thanks!
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    Hi - I got my EFS card and downloaded the app. One question. . . . In the price locator tab in the app, are those prices showing the discounted/TSD price? Or is that the advertised normal price at the pump and I should expect a discount from that? Thanks!
    It's the discount price.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the discount price.
    Great - thanks!
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheaper diesel fuel

Got my TSD card a few weeks ago and finally used it yesterday at a TA not far from the house. I can find diesel for about $1.999 if I hunt but the going rate by me is anywhere from $2.099 to 2.129.

Checked the app after filling up and got 27 gallons for 1.819. Thats going to add up over time.

This forum has been awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is another way to look at the possible savings.

Chose #1
    Pull into a gas station to get a cheaper price and scrape the poll with the trailer on the way out.

Chose#2
    Pull into a truck stop that is on the list, but not any saving. Convenient and easy in and out with no damage. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    There is another way to look at the possible savings.

Chose #1
    Pull into a gas station to get a cheaper price and scrape the poll with the trailer on the way out.

Chose#2
    Pull into a truck stop that is on the list, but not any saving. Convenient and easy in and out with no damage. KEN
    One additional advantage to using the Truck Lanes; the pumps run faster, much faster. I had this demonstrated recently while we were on a trip out West, we pulled into a "Buckees" in Texas and were surprised to find out that there were no Truck Lanes, so, we filled up at the "Retail" pump. I honestly could not stand there long enough to fill my tank, I was absolutely shocked at the difference between the Truck Pumps that I had been using for the past couple of weeks and this Retail Pump, FYI, these were new pumps and appeared to be working properly, they were just slow when compared to what I was used to over the past couple of weeks. Needless to say, we never used a Retail Pump or the remainder of our trip. Additionally, I make the extra effort to drive to my local Truck Stop to take advantage of the TSD Logistics Fuel Card and also to take advantage of the speedier pumps.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Learned of a new diesel discount card. https://www.mydieselsavings.com/rv-program

Compared discounts with TSD at my closest TA/Petro. TSD was about 0.15/gal cheaper. Doesn't look like Love's or Flying J is in this program, at least as far as discounts go.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgkeaney View Post
    Got my TSD card a few weeks ago and finally used it yesterday at a TA not far from the house. I can find diesel for about $1.999 if I hunt but the going rate by me is anywhere from $2.099 to 2.129.

Checked the app after filling up and got 27 gallons for 1.819. Thats going to add up over time.

This forum has been awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I learned about TSD through this forum as well and I'm very grateful. Glad you're saving now too!

My business territory is fairly large geographically and since I'm a 1099 business fuel, lodging, etc. are all on my dime - no reimbursements - so the savings on diesel is a very big deal for me. Not only do we have the easy in-and-out convenience of driving through the truck lanes with our Imagine and saving a few bucks, I save when I'm visiting customers as well.

Disappointed that Pilot/Flying J dropped out of the program but the TA/Petro and Love's locations have been on the routes we generally take. I'm even willing to pay full tilt at P/FJ for the convenience - it's worth the 5 or 10 bucks more to avoid tearing up the trailer at a standard retail station that's too tight for the truck and trailer combo.

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast