User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve c View Post
    Can I assume if I show up at the border and have a 5 gal keg of red AND white wine , that wouldnt be a good thing ����
    Yes, but not a bad thing either, you just have to pay taxes on it. .....

Made into Canada with no problem other than making a wrong turn while exiting the border station and having to back up a bit, against traffic. Very embarrassing. A little stressed about crossing the border then we get going on the main road only to have some one pull out in front of a tractor trailer and us... Emergency Stop Procedure; activate....

Accident averted, minor damage from things breaking loose in the garage. I had to put in a bigger bolt to hold one of the bicycles. Maintenance. Overall doing well in Canada. Having a little trouble with the French signs but have only broken one or two laws. The campgrounds we have chosen here seem to be pretty tight by US standards, busted a fence post, fixed it. Mostly paid by Credit Card, only had $24 canadian in cash, down to about $16 candadian, CC works for the rest.

In Quebec; Old Quebec City is not dog friendly and motorcycles are banned. Hmmm! Lots and lots of folks packed into a small area. Not really my cup of tea but I am a tourist today so role with the flow. I got fruit fly's from the fruit. No harm, just annoying, I will get them killed off soon enough. Meat has no artificial coloring. Takes me back to the good old days on the farm, makes DW think everything is about to spoil.

Adventures in traveling. Getting some really good touristy sight seeing in. Great History and old buildings. I am enjoying it.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traverse City is a nice place to visit also, but I meant Mackinaw Island. It is just before you enter Canada. Great for a bike ride around the island. No motor vehicles on the island and the town reminds you of an old western town.

323 Reflection BHS
    3500 Sierra Duramax[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your trailer looks a lot like a trailer we saw leaving Indigo Bluffs this morning LOL
    Subbury, Ohio
    Imagine 2800bh
    2019 Silverado 1500

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were there 2 years ago. but are in PA now. Ohio next weekend.
    323 Reflection BHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. There were 3 or 4 staying here yesterday and headed for Mackenaw this morning. Seemed a little coincidental to me ��
    Subbury, Ohio
    Imagine 2800bh
    2019 Silverado 1500

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a control f to this thread and did not find cell or mobile phone. You need to contact your provider and tell them you are headed into Canada. There will be a slight charge per day when you enter Canada. When you leave Canada be sure to inform your mobile phone provider that you are back into the USA.
    BTW: entering Canada is painless. Re-entering USA can be quiet an experience. Do not joke around and keep answers brief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The boarder patrol in Canada are much more friendlier then in the US
    323 Reflection BHS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood View Post
    The boarder patrol in Canada are much more friendlier then in the US
    I disagree! As a Canadian I’ve had more hassle coming back home than going to the US (we cross the line 3 or 4 times a year).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Home country border is the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Bungy View Post
    I disagree! As a Canadian I’ve had more hassle coming back home than going to the US (we cross the line 3 or 4 times a year).
    You are generally treated nicer as a tourist at the border. Its coming home that the border guards are not as friendly as they are trying to catch residents avoiding paying tax and duties on imports goods.
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPS® Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123