We are pretty happy with our purchase so far. Brought the 337 out to our campsite at Canada Creek Ranch in July and used it quite a bit before finally getting it on the road in September. We were only able to get out for 12 days to Indian Lake and Copper Harbor in the UP of Michigan, but enjoyed every day. Shortly after taking delivery, we had a couple of issues- shower needed caulking and the door lock had to be replaced, but that has been it. Zero issues since then. We had our Carriage for 9 years and really liked it, and I have to admit, I have read about some the issues others have had, so we hoped we had made the right decision in buying the new camper, but we couldn't be happier with it. Lots of room, comfortable, pulls like a dream, and I really like that fireplace! We received a lot of compliments from other campers and even people at gas station stops and rest areas. I am considering looking into a frame mounted receiver hitch for our bikes- I'm not real comfortable with the bumper mounted one, but that's about the only issue we have right now. I have been back out sailing, but my wife has been staying in it quite a bit and says it is very comfy in the fall weather. Sadly, it will be getting laid up next week and we will be looking forward to next summer's camping season- the most important thing though is that retirement comes next June also!!