Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty happy with our 337

We are pretty happy with our purchase so far. Brought the 337 out to our campsite at Canada Creek Ranch in July and used it quite a bit before finally getting it on the road in September. We were only able to get out for 12 days to Indian Lake and Copper Harbor in the UP of Michigan, but enjoyed every day. Shortly after taking delivery, we had a couple of issues- shower needed caulking and the door lock had to be replaced, but that has been it. Zero issues since then. We had our Carriage for 9 years and really liked it, and I have to admit, I have read about some the issues others have had, so we hoped we had made the right decision in buying the new camper, but we couldn't be happier with it. Lots of room, comfortable, pulls like a dream, and I really like that fireplace! We received a lot of compliments from other campers and even people at gas station stops and rest areas. I am considering looking into a frame mounted receiver hitch for our bikes- I'm not real comfortable with the bumper mounted one, but that's about the only issue we have right now. I have been back out sailing, but my wife has been staying in it quite a bit and says it is very comfy in the fall weather. Sadly, it will be getting laid up next week and we will be looking forward to next summer's camping season- the most important thing though is that retirement comes next June also!!
    Mike and Jill- Rogers City, MI
    2015 Reflection 337RLS
    2012 F350 6.7 SRW
    Mesa the Golden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update Mike and Jill. Sounds like y'all are really enjoying that new RV!
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Captain - i thought you already retired! We looked for you in September - we were at St. Ignace for 10 days and drove around most of the central-east end of the UP. Headin back up for deer season (DeTour Village area) but without the trailer. Put it in storage on Saturday.
    Jim and Cecille
    Sumner, MI
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL #1098
    Used to be 2014 Reflection 337RLS #277
    2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.5' Box

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy, sure wish I were already Jim! Soon though. This is always a crappy time of the year for me- fall weather and all. Presently we are heading into Green Bay with coal from Chicago. It's a fun trip for me as I really like backing up and down the rivers and all that good stuff, but do not like to deal with the weather. The ship handling is the best part of the job! When we were in the UP, we went straight thru to Manistique for 4 days, then to Copper Harbor for a week. Had the best weather we have ever had that time of year. Lots of other people also! The colors were at their peak. We saw one Reflection in Indian Lake State Park, but they were only overnighting. Did not see any other GD campers on the road. We were looking though, thought we might see you on the road also Jim.
    Mike and Jill- Rogers City, MI
    2015 Reflection 337RLS
    2012 F350 6.7 SRW
    Mesa the Golden

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a Reflection 303 in the park with us for a couple of nights-they were from Idaho and then a Solitude 369 were there for a few days - we had met them at the Rally. I was impressed with your handling going up through the Calumet River - you guys have a LOT of skill to do what you do. Sail safe in these next few months!!
    Jim and Cecille
    Sumner, MI
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL #1098
    Used to be 2014 Reflection 337RLS #277
    2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.5' Box