User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collinsrod View Post
    After reading these threads I assume I need to check the water pump fuse. I assume the Nautilus panel is where the water connections are and the basement is area that the Nautilus panel is in???
    Yup, Nautilus is the marketing name of the panel with colored levers used to control how water flows in your trailer. The pump is often directly behind it, but you don't move the Nautilus panel to get to it - far too complicated as you'll soon see.

The basement is the large pass-through storage and utility area, the Nautilus is often beside the driver's side rear of it.

To access most of the utilities in your trailer - plumbing, electrical and heating equipment and related pipes, wires, and ducts, a portion of the rear-most wall of the basement is easily removable. It is often an angled portion, attached with three screws down each side of the removable panel.

Once removed you'll easily find the water pump and it's hidden 10-amp fuse is usually on the positive wire near the pump.

Hope this helps.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collinsrod View Post
    After reading these threads I assume I need to check the water pump fuse. I assume the Nautilus panel is where the water connections are and the basement is area that the Nautilus panel is in???
    Yes there is a false wall (carpet covered plywood) (takes 4 to 6 screws to remove at each end).Behind that near the Nautilus panel you will find the pump. The inline fuse will be right there at the pump.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water pump notr working

Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    Yes there is a false wall (carpet covered plywood) (takes 4 to 6 screws to remove at each end).Behind that near the Nautilus panel you will find the pump. The inline fuse will be right there at the pump.
    Boyscout and powerscol

Much thanks. I will pull that out today and look for the fuse. You have saved me much time trying to find it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same question regarding the location of the water pump in a 2021 Transcend Explor 200 MK. Does anyone know the location of the water pump? I have a hunch from the manual that it is in the pass through storage compartment. Is that true?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Terpstra View Post
    I have the same question regarding the location of the water pump in a 2021 Transcend Explor 200 MK. Does anyone know the location of the water pump? I have a hunch from the manual that it is in the pass through storage compartment. Is that true?
    Turn it on and listen for it. My guess would be in the kitchen somewhere not the pass through but have no idea

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Terpstra View Post
    Same place as above. Behind the false wall near the Docking Station.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    Same place as above. Behind the false wall near the Docking Station.
    I highly doubt it. This thread is about trailers with the nautilus system. Imagines and transcends don’t have this
    My water pump on my imagine is in the kitchen in behind a drawer

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is John again replying to my own post about location of the water pump in a 2021 Transcend 200MK.
    I finally found it. Located in the pass through compartment on the "entrance door" side of the unit, immedietely on your left. Just remove one screw to expose a false wall and there she is.
    I had forgot the clue that it would be near the gravity fill for the fresh water tank. The fill is right next to the pas through door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12