Hello Everyone!

Michael & Janel here making our first post in this forum.

We are looking at the Grand Design RV, particularly the 380TH as we are looking into a year or more of living/traveling in the unit.

Although both of us have lots of camping experience we are both going to be new to the RV side of getting out.

So we are doing a lot of research and reading and I am sure we will be asking a lot questions here.

So far we are looking at a toy hauler for the extra space for the kids and the patio. We are raising our 2 girls Bridget (3) and Willow (10mos) and they are getting the whole garage area to play in and call their own.

I want to carry a toy and originally was looking at the Polaris Ranger RZR 4 seater, but alas the RZR is 145" long and not going to fit in but a few toy haulers.

We have been to many a RV dealer and as much as it seems there is an abundance of models to choose from but in reality there is only carbon copies of the same basic design. And if the sales staff don't know what they are talking about you will never know what really is the difference from one or the other. We had narrowed down to the Keystone Raptor but wanted to see more but the Raptor had our vote.....

That is until we decided to look at yet another dealer that suggested the Jayco Seismic but also had Grand Design in a couple of models. I don't think you could go wrong with the Jayco but we just didn't find the floor plan we liked. So our salesperson showed us the Grand Design 380TH....

The moment we walked into the 380TH Janel fell in love. Cabinet space, the real dinette, the kitchen, the shower, glass doors with screens, big windows that open... What's not to love. And I understand what is on person's favorite is another person's thorn....

Oh and the TV across from the seating area is such a simplistic concept its like WOW someone that actually doesn't want to go to the chiropractor every week.

Well I am already rambling, I do that alot so I apologize in advance.

Needless to say we are VERY IMPRESSED with the Grand Design trailers and initial impression is phenomenal. I believe we are going to be joining the family soon especially after I talked with Rob Groover from Grand Design who suggested I also come here.

My only complaint / suggestion.... skylight in the master.

Thanks again everyone