User Tag List

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Gas at Burners on Cook Top

I am certain I have propane in one of my tanks and the valve is open. I’ve switched the regulator cutover switch back and forth. I am not getting any propane when I turn on any of the cook top burners. I’ve tried all three.

Any thoughts as to what else to try?
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a regulator failure.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turn your thermostat on heat and set the temp to kick on the furnace. if your water is running turn the water heater control on gas and run water out of your hot faucet. This is just a test of the regulator and if the tanks have propane in them. If the water heater and furnace fun ok then you know it's just a stove problem. If nothing works and you're really sure there's propane in the tanks then it's most likely the regulator.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our 351M there is a quick connect with a shut off under the kitchen slide. If that got turned or disconnected the stove and Fridge would both be without propane. Might be worth a quick look to see if you have one son your unit.
    2022 Reflection150 226RK
    2022 F150 Powerboost hybrid with 3.5L Ecoboost

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies. I should have thought to check the furnace. I did and it worked, so I knew I wasn’t getting gas at the stove. I checked under the kitchen slide, I do have the cut off there (I learned something new), but that was open.

I then took the entire top of the stove and cleaned everything. Put it back together and it worked. Not sure what was wrong, perhaps something not seated exactly right.

Thanks to all for the prompt responses.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Air Bubble in the lines since changing the tank(s) maybe?? My furnace stopped once after I changed tanks. After driving to a new location the next day everything was fine. Now I make sure to flip the switch-over valve to the other tank before disconnecting the tank I need to remove and have filled.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods