User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyGrog View Post
    Hi Ken
    Thanks very much for doing this up. Will you be attending the 2020 Canadian Grand Design Rally at the KOA in Craighurst next year?
    I haven’t seen any info for a Canadian rally. I tried to do a search, but nothing came up.
    I would be interested if it is still open. We just got our first FW, and have seen a lot of info on various rallys, but never anything close enough to us.
    2019 F250 6.2L 4.30 4x4 CCSB Lariat
    2019 FW Reflection 28BH
    Hensley Trailersaver BD3F
    2011 Ford Flex Ltd
    2011 Rockwood Premier 2516G

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do most of the spreadsheets for the company I work for. I will be diving into this to see what would be best for us. One note that I would make is for most of our spreadsheets we color code the input boxes a light blue. This reminds us what needs input. I also tend to size the screen to fit the form. This helps remind me of all info I want put in.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google sheets can also be used as a free alternative to Microsoft Office.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excel spreadsheet

Hi Ken: Great job! Thanks for sharing. I am downloading and will start using. Appreciate your efforts. Joe & Kathy Taranto
    [SIGPIC][SIhttps://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic16627_1.gifGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t seem to fund the attachment. The word and paperclip below your name don’t seem to work. 😟

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just download and it is working... Maybe you could try again? Go to post #1 and find the attachment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maintenance Log

Hey Ken,

Love your excel Travel Log file. Any chance you have a Maintenance Log or tracking file?

Thanks again for sharing

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LibreOffice is another free open-source option that will handle the files well. It is what I use at work where we just switched off of MS Office to Google Suite (and its online only editing options despite the 1000s of files I have locally on my desktop )
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny-2019 View Post
    Hey Ken,

Love your excel Travel Log file. Any chance you have a Maintenance Log or tracking file?

Thanks again for sharing
    I've been thinking about a maintenance log. I have the PDF page from manual Grand Design puts out and I printed it but I do want to put it into a spreadsheet.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    2020 Imagine 2450RL
    Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 Trailer Tow Package
    Eaz-Lift Elite WD Hitch 14,000lb capacity 1,200lb bars

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John612 View Post
    Great spreadsheet Ken, I like the way your tabs accumulate to the vehicle expense sheet.

If we're really getting into the weeds, I would modify that sheet because RV miles don't always equal truck miles, especially in AK where we did a lot of sightseeing, ~ 12% more as you can see in the attachment.
    Attachment 22371

PS Switched to MacBook last year, am I ever glad there's an Apple version of Excel!

Thanks,
    John
    Thanks John on Vehicle Expense and travel it shows RV travel miles and TV miles or kilometers which ever your vehicle shows. Thanks for the spreadsheet and the input much appreciated.

Ken

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    2020 Imagine 2450RL
    Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 Trailer Tow Package
    Eaz-Lift Elite WD Hitch 14,000lb capacity 1,200lb bars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast