User Tag List

Thread: Pendant lights

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Pendant lights

We have a 2017 Reflection 337RLS. Pendant lights over the island are lovely but I can’t find replacements anywhere and the lights are getting dimmer. Has anyone found these light bulbs? Sorry pic is sideways. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CF6D0BB-48AE-43B1-9584-E50FAD619C91.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	22333.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I have the 320 mks and am frustrated that you don’t seem to be able to take the pendant light apart to clean it or to replace a bulb. Well GD in all its wisdom totally screwed the pooch on this one. I called them and after some research by Customer Service I was informed that the fixtures over the island do not come apart. If you have a bad bulb you have to buy a new fixture. It’s a pain to clean the inside of the globe too. I asked about cost and GD could not tell me nor could they tell me where to purchase a replacement fixture. They suggested I contact my RV dealer. I could not believe what I heard from a company that claims exceptional customer service. I think it’s time to look for alternative 12 v fixtures.
    Greg & Mary
    2020 Reflection 320MKS
    Brighton MI

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you have resolved my frustration with the pendant lights. There are no replacement bulbs like the ones over the island in the 2017 33RLS and even if I could find them, the old ones won’t come out and the new ones couldn’t go back in. What a dumb design!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now I wonder if any of our reflection owners out there have found an alternative 12v fixture?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't do a lengthy look, but seems to be a few potential options on Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Decorative-Pe...T3BS82AH3VVBZX

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Lightin...T3BS82AH3VVBZX
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We replaced ours with this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Still do not come apart but easier to clean