Hello. I ordered a new 2020 reflection 303rls this spring and I have a F350 with 6.75ft box. When i ordered the trailer i started reading these forms and noticed that with the short box i would need either a sidewinder or a glide hitch. I had already negotiated the reese elite 18k 5th wheel hitch for the ford puck system with the deal so was thinking about the sidewinder. Called the dealer back and talked to them about it and they told me i would be fine without. Well now i have a dent on my back pillar. I’ve searched the forums a lot and found that everyone with a ford seems to have a glide hitch. Just wondering if anyone has tried the sidewinder with a ford HD truck? I was looking at the install directions of the sidewinder and it says the back bumper should be at least 24in from the camper and mine is only 21.5, but the other two measurements from the cab to center kingpin and corner to center pinbox are fine. Just want to make sure it will improve my turning radius before i buy it.