Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AJ....did you ever find a resolution to your issue? I have a 2015 Ref 323BHS with the Atwood AFMD35121 that is doing the same thing.

Gas seems to be good... fridge and stove work just fine. No noticeable drop in flame when furnace cycles.

Primary two stage regulator replaced in October 2017.

Currently I have the furnace out of the trailer on "bench" testing.

Thermostat is bypassed.

Burn time is not consistent... time varies. The non-burn purge time, when the fan just runs between burn cycles is always 15 seconds.

Selonoids on the gas valve each read 40 Ohms (should be between 30 and 50). There is 11 V going to valve during burn time.

Sail switch is functional. Temp limit sensor reads closed. Limit circuit is closed when burn stops.... so not stopping because of that.

Will be replacing the control board today.
    Kevin and Laura
    Eastern Suburb of Cincinnati, OH
    2015 Reflection 323BHS -
    Steadyfast, RV-CO Steps, LED underbelly Lights, BH Jack knife bed support mod
    2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic Duramax CC DRW
    Stock- No Tunes - No deletes
    Power steering fluid cooler

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is working now. All I did was just travelled with it. Not sure why but it's working now. Not sure if altitude change had anything to do with it or what. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12