User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

311 BHS Questions

I posted this in one other discussion area...I hope that’s ok.

Hi All,

I currently tow a 30’ ultra light with a ‘19 F350 SRW (Powerstroke). My truck has a leveling kit installed. If I go the route of the 311, am I going to need to add air bags to avoid sag in the rear of the truck? Any other 311 concerns with my set up? I am a bit concerned about the size, as this is my first fifth wheel. But, at an overall length 36’10”, I feel like the total length of the new set up should be comparable to my current set up considering the length of the trailer’s master bedroom sitting over the truck bed. Is this a safe assumption?

I will add, I love the fit and finish of the Grand Design. I wish I would have looked into this sooner. I just don’t want to go too big.

Thanks,

Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased the 311bh . My tow vehicle is a 2017 Chevy 2500 LB Duramax with air bags on the back . I have only pulled the RV 40 miles home. It pulled it very well though. Super smooth with the Goose box .