User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    Fwiw, my 2019 shows 80psi on the yellow sticker. Mine was built in 12/2018 and has the 4400lb axles.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the update! Guess GD did upgraded suspension and tires after our purchase? Generally, I find GD recommendations and specs to be very helpful.
    Jeff and Mary
    2017 2600RB
    2022 F250 Lariat CC 6.7 w/ Max Tow
    Round Rock, (Donut Capital of Texas) <><

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivercityjeff View Post
    2. I looked everywhere but I did not see. Do you know if there is an access to an outlet at the dinette?
    On the 2017 2600RB the dinette outlet is by your left ankle as you sit on the bench farthest from the bedroom
    3. The manual says use a refrigerator card to keep it open while storing, did yours come with one? the picture shows to take something from within the refrigerator.
    Dometic has some blue plastic cards that work to keep the doors open when stored. Not so much when traveling
    6. Is there an indicator to show that, gas water heater is actively heating as in like ignition mode or something like that?
    No,but you can hear it ignite. Ours works great!
    I hope they did not get rid of that outlet with the new interior/upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    Fwiw, my 2019 shows 80psi on the yellow sticker. Mine was built in 12/2018 and has the 4400lb axles.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Yes they did change the tires in between. The spare was missing on mine and the dealer ordered a new tire but the old size and then I had to get it exchanged for a new one. That was news for them too. it is now 225/75 R15 E rated tires.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am adding one more question to the list
    8. Did you install a TPMS? Did it have a repeater? If yes, where did you power it from? I like to travel with the battery kill switch out. So is there a way I can power right before the battery kill switch?
    2020 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 Ram 1500 Limited Hemi V8 Etrq

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matdetroit View Post
    I am adding one more question to the list
    8. Did you install a TPMS? Did it have a repeater? If yes, where did you power it from? I like to travel with the battery kill switch out. So is there a way I can power right before the battery kill switch?
    8. We have the valve stem cap style TPMS with about 500 miles on them. Worked find for $35 on amazon. 8a. We have a kill switch on top of the battery case to prevent battery drain in storage. Not sure if the jack, brakes and tail lights would be powered on just the truck battery?
    Jeff and Mary
    2017 2600RB
    2022 F250 Lariat CC 6.7 w/ Max Tow
    Round Rock, (Donut Capital of Texas) <><

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivercityjeff View Post
    8. We have the valve stem cap style TPMS with about 500 miles on them. Worked find for $35 on amazon. 8a. We have a kill switch on top of the battery case to prevent battery drain in storage. Not sure if the jack, brakes and tail lights would be powered on just the truck battery?
    What I have been reading is, most of it will be powered by the truck 7 pin but the breakaway cable needs power from the trailer battery if the harness is detached from the vehicle while on the road for the brake to lock.
    2020 Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I have been reading is, most of it will be powered by the truck 7 pin but the breakaway cable needs power from the trailer battery if the harness is detached from the vehicle while on the road for the brake to lock.
    If we are talking about the GD installed battery kill switch, there are a few things that will still be powered, one of which will be the breakaway cable.

I am not sure what all else gets power, but its enough that I have installed my own switch that kills everything to prevent a dead battery. This does necessitate me turning that on before travel to have the functionality of the trailer emergency brakes should the breakaway cable be pulled. I am not concerned about forgetting to switch this on, because i need the power on to raise my landing gear after hitching, so there is no way I can forget. Well, i can forget if I also forget to raise my landing gear, but I will be reminded of that far in advance of potentially needing a breakaway.

Other question in original post is about airing tires. Mine stay at 110PSI and this pump does the trick using the truck's battery:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004B68XGC...v_ov_lig_dp_it
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    # 1 We bought a new door knob, made for RV's, with a lock from Amazon. It is an oval shape and fits well. We are quite happy with it
    2020 Ford F350 6.7
    2018 2800BH Imagine
    And a couple of Polaris RMK snowmobiles :cool:

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob&Vicki View Post
    # 1 We bought a new door knob, made for RV's, with a lock from Amazon. It is an oval shape and fits well. We are quite happy with it
    Could you please post a pic? Is your bathroom door similar to 2600RB?
    2020 Imagine 2600RB

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3. The manual says use a refrigerator card to keep it open while storing, did yours come with one? the picture shows to take something from within the refrigerator.
    4. What size is the water heater drain plug? Do you remove it and drain after every trip? Can I replace it with one of those brass ones that looks like a faucet?
    6. Is there an indicator to show that, gas water heater is actively heating as in like ignition mode or something like that?
    7. If the refrigerator is running on propane and if I remove the battery kill switch, will it turn off the refrigerator?
    3. My refrigerator cards were in the manual, check your documentation for a flat plastic piece in there.
    4. It takes a 15/16ths socket. I doubt you could get a brass one in there even if it were a good idea, just no room. I drain via the low point drain (replaced the plugs with a valve) under the camper if it's more than about 2 weeks between trips. I remove the plug completely to flush it and leave it out for the winter.
    6. There is a window on the water heater cover (about a 1" hole) but you shouldn't need it, it is easily audible and you'll feel the exhaust heat. If you're really curious just flip down the cover. It's safe to do so while running if you're smart enough not to stick your fingers in the flames.
    7. The fridge does need 12v for it's control systems, so yes it will turn off if you disconnect the battery and do not have the converter plugged in.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMuffin View Post
    3. My refrigerator cards were in the manual, check your documentation for a flat plastic piece in there.
    4. It takes a 15/16ths socket. I doubt you could get a brass one in there even if it were a good idea, just no room. I drain via the low point drain (replaced the plugs with a valve) under the camper if it's more than about 2 weeks between trips. I remove the plug completely to flush it and leave it out for the winter.
    6. There is a window on the water heater cover (about a 1" hole) but you shouldn't need it, it is easily audible and you'll feel the exhaust heat. If you're really curious just flip down the cover. It's safe to do so while running if you're smart enough not to stick your fingers in the flames.
    7. The fridge does need 12v for it's control systems, so yes it will turn off if you disconnect the battery and do not have the converter plugged in.
    3. I checked all documentation and I think the dealer probably misplaced it somewhere. Not surprising since it was also missing spare tire.
    4. Does the hot water low point drain also drain the water in the water heater?

Another question

9. If the TV stays connected to the TT through the 7 pin harness overnight, will it also drain the TV battery?
    2020 Imagine 2600RB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast