User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an outlet in the base of the left bench towards the back. Slide the table out to see better.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bungy View Post
    Yes it will!
    Not necessarily. Some tow vehicles won't send 12V auxiliary power through the 7-pin connector unless the computer senses a voltage draw that it thinks is a trailer.
    Joe & Joy + children
    2018 Imagine 2800BH
    2022 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 Tremor, 7.3L V8
    Equal-i-zer 1,200/12,000 lb. hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matdetroit View Post
    3. I checked all documentation and I think the dealer probably misplaced it somewhere. Not surprising since it was also missing spare tire.
    4. Does the hot water low point drain also drain the water in the water heater?

Another question

9. If the TV stays connected to the TT through the 7 pin harness overnight, will it also drain the TV battery?
    3. If you know anyone with a 3d printer, the cards are available on thingiverse.
    4. Mostly, yes. Not enough for winterization but enough for getting the stale water out between trips or if you just want to be 50lbs lighter.
    9. Depends on the TV, but yes it could. If you park and stay hitched, just pull the 9-pin plug to be sure. Quick insurance.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hutch85 View Post
    Thought I'd add my comments here in addition to those already posted.

1. No, just my wife and I travel so no need to lock the door. Unless you count the nosy German Shepherd we have :-)
    2. As you look at the dinette, it's under the table on the inner face of the left seat. You could also plug a power bar into the outlet behind theater chairs (if you have those), and rid yourself of the inevitable "power adapter fell out of the plug" issue that is common with the seats.
    3. We got two gray plastic "cards" with the manuals that insert into the latch and will keep the doors open for air circulation when the fridge is off, but we just leave the doors ajar slightly to accomplish the same thing.
    4. As mentioned before, 15/16". Do NOT use a brass replacement unless you use a plastic adapter between the tank and brass. You run the risk of galvanic corrosion if you have two dissimilar metals touching in plumbing.
    5. I have a non-portable air compressor at home, and will use a gas station as a last resort if the air pump is in a reachable spot (that can be difficult at times). I typically go to tire stores for top-ups if needed, especially ones that service semi-trucks - way more room for access. I'm going to purchase a portable compressor next year before we go camping, as that will just be easier and allow me to top-up at our camping site if needed.
    6. You should be able to hear the heater while it's running on propane, they're pretty loud. Of course, that doesn't help if someone is hearing impaired, so best I can say is checking visually via the access panel or holding your hand near (not on, because it gets hot!) the panel vent.
    7. I'm actually not 100% sure, but my guess is that it probably would.

Hope that helps!
    My power adapter for the seats fell out and it took a few days before I figured that out. I didnt have good internet on the road and did not get a chance to read this. How do you plug it back in? I could barely reach.

Quote Originally Posted by BillW2600RB View Post
    I have an outlet in the base of the left bench towards the back. Slide the table out to see better.
    I found it. The new interior has it too. That is a convenient location to charge laptops.

Quote Originally Posted by jw^2 family View Post
    Not necessarily. Some tow vehicles won't send 12V auxiliary power through the 7-pin connector unless the computer senses a voltage draw that it thinks is a trailer.
    I parked it for a night at home and left 7 pin hooked to TV. I did have a jumper cable just in case. The TV did not have any issue starting and the TT battery showed full even after 12 to 14 hours.
    2020 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 Ram 1500 Limited Hemi V8 Etrq

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMuffin View Post
    3. If you know anyone with a 3d printer, the cards are available on thingiverse.
    4. Mostly, yes. Not enough for winterization but enough for getting the stale water out between trips or if you just want to be 50lbs lighter.
    9. Depends on the TV, but yes it could. If you park and stay hitched, just pull the 9-pin plug to be sure. Quick insurance.
    I do have a 3d printer. That is a good idea. Thanks.
    2020 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 Ram 1500 Limited Hemi V8 Etrq

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matdetroit View Post
    My power adapter for the seats fell out and it took a few days before I figured that out. I didnt have good internet on the road and did not get a chance to read this. How do you plug it back in? I could barely reach.
    The center section on many (most?) of the theater chairs will lift out - reach down in back and see if the covering has a flap that attaches with velcro; if so lift up the flap and then pull up straight on the center section. It can be quite stubborn, so an alternative is to recline one of the chairs all the way back and then reach down that way.
    Mike & Kari Hutchison
    Victoria, BC
    2019 Imagine 2600RB
    2018 GMC Sierra SLE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234