User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 315RLTSinPA View Post
    If you guys decide to try Ives Run, let me know. I have a few tips in helping you get sites together. I also have a list of some of the best sites.
    I private message you the other day with some questions about Ives Run. Did you get it ?
    Thanks, John Joscelyne
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subscribing as well. We may plan a trip to the North East about middle of August
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by papermakermd View Post
    Subscribing as well. We may plan a trip to the North East about middle of August
    Thanks for following along.
    John Joscelyne
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joscelyne3 View Post
    I private message you the other day with some questions about Ives Run. Did you get it ?
    Thanks, John Joscelyne
    Ives Run is a Corps of Engineers Campground. $36 for water/electric, $40 for FHU. If you have a National Park Golden Age pass, it's half price.
    All the sites are paved and most are big rig friendly. While most sites will fit any size trailer, not all will leave enough room for your truck and parking on the grass is strictly prohibited.
    Just a guess would be about 60% FHU, 40% water/electric. I think all sites have 50amp. I would recommend having at least 75ft of extension cord and water hose, as the water/electric sites, 2 sites share the hookup between them.
    Last edited by 315RLTSinPA; 09-16-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign me up! I live in Maryland but I love camping up that way. Grew up camping in PA around Lake Wallenpaupak. The Mrs and I are doing the Grand Design rally in Delaware coming up. Then I think we're putting it up for the winter.
    Let us know when and where. Love to pencile it in early.
    Neil and Liz

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add us as another possibility. Depending on time, already have 3 trips booked for next year😁

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! We camped at Canyon Country Campground outside of Wellsboro in 2018. Nice no-frills campground. Might be worth checking into for the gathering. Depending on dates we may be interested!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well! This thread is really picking up interest. We seem to be at 15 rigs now. Canyon Country is on the list of places we’re looking at, but it’s small, at 72 total sites. Another member suggested Ives Run, however when JJ looked for available sites online, they seemed to be booked from July-August next year (we may want to confirm that via phone-maybe their reservation system is not set to take “on-line” reservations for next year; they might only take returns, in person; that is how Turning Stone worked). Once they close for the season, we may be waiting again, for January 1st to make a reservation.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have camped several times near Wellsboro PA, we really liked Stony Fork Creek Campground. I recommend not going in the month of July, they have biting flies that hatch during July and are very unbearable. I live in PA now and would be interested in joining the event.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending on the dates we would be interested in going.
    Terri and Randy Savory

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast